Jump to content

Updated Z10 headlight on eBay


Recommended Posts

If you don't want to wait for your free Z10 headlight replacement or if you don't have a model covered in the free replacement then I've found reputable eBay seller with very many EUC parts including Z10 parts which seem to be hard to find unless you're in China. Here's a link to the updated Z series headlight: 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254069294380

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Nah, wont be $20k..

Note: This is the new unicycle from GotWay, and it's no on sale now,  and the price isn't the final price,we will change the price once the item on sale.

They may charge you $40k instead... :roflmao::thumbup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Nah, wont be $20k..

Note: This is the new unicycle from GotWay, and it's no on sale now,  and the price isn't the final price,we will change the price once the item on sale.

They may charge you $40k instead... :roflmao::thumbup:

Nice! I was wondering where I could throw this uncomfortable stack of money away!

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

@houseofjob @Sergei Dubovsky FWIW, I have had better customer service with this seller than anyone in the US has offered me to date. I get Paypal and eBay money back guarantee on these purchases. They offer extremely fast shipping too. They reply to your messages instantly from my experience, and I have also successfully negotiated the prices of their eBay items I have bought from them as well. I just simply messaged them with offers and they accept. I just got a 100V Monster from them. I got the seat and fast charger for free as well. I ordered Friday at 5:00pm EST and received it all today with no shipping charge. Everything was in excellent, new, working condition. I negotiated with them and paid less for all of that than anyone offers that I have found. EWheels and Speedyfeet included. They get my vote. They are better than any Alliexpress seller for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Girth Brooks Yes, I bought my previous MTen3 trolley from them, no issue.

Most distributors, even the more questionable ones, will deliver working wheels in a timely fashion. 

The real test is when you run into support/fix issues, after the distributor has taken their money. This is where I've been burned in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@houseofjob they have done more for me on my Z10 that I didn't purchase from them than my own seller has, so that is where they gained my trust honestly.

Oh nice!

I wonder if they go under a different name on AliExpress.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@houseofjob I'm not sure about their Alliexpress, but they gave me an upgraded Z10 light with my Monster purchase. I've been trying to get that damn light for months now. I am an eBay power user and love it dearly. Any issues I've ever had on eBay have always gotten resolved easily and I have never lost money there so I am admittedly biased. Also, how in the hell do you get your wheels attached to your profile at the bottom?? I keeping trying and failing to add to mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@houseofjob @Sergei Dubovsky FWIW, I have had better customer service with this seller than anyone in the US has offered me to date. I get Paypal and eBay money back guarantee on these purchases. They offer extremely fast shipping too. They reply to your messages instantly from my experience, and I have also successfully negotiated the prices of their eBay items I have bought from them as well. I just simply messaged them with offers and they accept. I just got a 100V Monster from them. I got the seat and fast charger for free as well. I ordered Friday at 5:00pm EST and received it all today with no shipping charge. Everything was in excellent, new, working condition. I negotiated with them and paid less for all of that than anyone offers that I have found. EWheels and Speedyfeet included. They get my vote. They are better than any Alliexpress seller for sure.

What did you pay for the 100-volt Monster?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Also, how in the hell do you get your wheels attached to your profile at the bottom?? I keeping trying and failing to add to mine.

It was a bit of legwork to do, created PNG transparencies from Google Image searches, uploaded to my Imgur account (since EUC forums has a minuscule storage limit), then inserted one-by-one each image via source link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@Marty Backe $2700

Good price. The most I've ever paid for a wheel is $2200, when I bought my Monster 2-years ago.

These prices are getting stratospheric. I wouldn't mind as much if it was Z10 build quality, but I know what the Monster is :unsure:

I still like the "warm fuzzies" I get from buying locally, when post sales support is needed. Hopefully you won't need any.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sergei Dubovsky said:

That is sad. eWheels was supposed to take good care of us. Yet, there is no word on headlight replacements. 

I would expect good support from EWheels (or any other reputable dealer) for failures, etc. But wouldn't the headlight replacement be considered an upgrade, and therefore not free?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sergei Dubovsky said:

That is sad. eWheels was supposed to take good care of us. Yet, there is no word on headlight replacements. 

I cannot fault ewheels as I did not buy my Z10 from them. I'm pretty sure everyone is having a hard time getting those headlights for free unless you are in China though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

Oh nice!

I wonder if they go under a different name on AliExpress.

@houseofjob I too can recommend this eBay seller as both trustworthy and reliable.  I bought my Tesla from them and have also bought several EUC accessories from them on separate occasions.  All the accessories I have bought were from their AliExpress site: "Wheel Tech Store", with exactly the same level of customer service @Girth Brooks describes.  Communication is always good with them either through eBay or AliExpress with better pricing being offered via Ali, but as @Girth Brooks mentioned, they are open to offers via eBay. I would not hesitate to buy accessories or a wheel from them again in future, especially if a wheel I'm after is not available in NZ.

Edited by fbhb
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I would expect good support from EWheels (or any other reputable dealer) for failures, etc. But wouldn't the headlight replacement be considered an upgrade, and therefore not free?

12 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

I cannot fault ewheels as I did not buy my Z10 from them. I'm pretty sure everyone is having a hard time getting those headlights for free unless you are in China though.

Jason might not come out with it, but I will: apparently Ninebot has been dicking him around with parts supplies since the start, or else he would have already gotten plenty of parts like he does with all other EUC manufacturers.

IMHO, it's related to all this tax war stuff, and if I"m being really negative, possible nationalistic retribution towards non-Chinese distributors.... could be wrong though.

 

12 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@Marty Backe I think the first two batches of Z10s are qualified for a free replacement headlight that does not point into the eyes of oncoming traffic. My seller (Free Motion) verified that with me but was not able to produce me a light yet.

Wait, your seller was freemotionshop? or weunicycle from the OP link?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Jason might not come out with it, but I will: apparently Ninebot has been dicking him around with parts supplies since the start, or else he would have already gotten plenty of parts like he does with all other EUC manufacturers.

IMHO, it's related to all this tax war stuff, and if I"m being really negative, possible nationalistic retribution towards non-Chinese distributors.... could be wrong though.

 

Wait, your seller was freemotionshop? or weunicycle from the OP link?

I have noted that @Jason McNeil is no longer selling the Z10 and there are zero parts/accessories listed at EWheels. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty if our wheels need any parts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, Marty Backe said:

I have noted that @Jason McNeil is no longer selling the Z10 and there are zero parts/accessories listed at EWheels. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty if our wheels need any parts.

I have recently gotten a replacement pedal from him for my Z10; but he didn't have any of the laser cutted friction pad left and said that he was having trouble sourcing from ninebot. I have a Chinese new year trip coming up to Taiwan and am thinking of stopping by a shop and see if I can pick up a few spare parts since my trolley is also getting pretty beat up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...