The Tyre (Tire) Thread

Smoother

By any chance, has anyone tried this on their msx/msp? Looks like eBay has  a no-name version that’s pretty darn close to the k262/cst186 for the 2.75-14 application. I’d like to call it the “last of the Mohicans” but I don’t know if it’ll truly fit without any modification if any. 

It might be worth a shot to try at this point.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pit-Dirt-Bike-Outer-Tire-2-75-14-TUBE-TYPE-4PR-TPGS-134-TPGS-114/290581749042?hash=item43a8059d32%3Ag%3AyUQAAOxy79VRfSab&fbclid=IwAR1DQLmXfLdmD0oNWfHMNZB3T9ZSxHne-apj6TUy1aumawDeS48Jcyz1vLU

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

FYI - The Shinko 244 on the Veteran Sherman is awesome. You have to shave it just a little to get the fender to work, but otherwise it fits easily on the Sherman. Tilting while on an EUC stand that allows the wheel to spin is a good way to trim it.

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, Scruffyone said:

Can I use a 14x 1.75/44-254 on an inmotion scv that currently has a 14x1.95/47-254 on it ?

Sure, but why would you want to? Generally riders want to go up in size, not down. Even with modern EUCs with a 3” wide tire.

I modified a friend’s V8 to fit a 16x2.5” tire. It resulted in a very nice improvement in stability, comfort, and control.

Edited by mrelwood

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any suggestions for V5 tyres? 

I'm a 250lb guy. EUC is mainly for low speed use around giant car parks. Maybe the odd bit of grass. Stock tyre is only rated for 45psi. A 64-254 would be nice. Good control and decent life are primary considerations.

Yeah, it's small for me, but I'm limited to it's max speed anyway or I'll get lynched.

• Like 1