Phoenix Az Ride / Jan 19th 5pm

Master Ong

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, KevinT said:

When things get cooler I'd love to join a phoenix ride.  Anyone still active in phoenix?

Hey there, I'm just waiting on my V11 to get here and I'll be ready to go. We need to setup a group ride for Phoenix Metro area. I'd love to go to WestWheel in Las Vegas, but that's a pretty long ways so for now if we could get a once a month thing going, that would be great. I haven't checked on any e-skateboard or OneWheel groups in Phoenix to see about joining together for a group ride on any kind of EV like WestWheel. Have you looked into that yet? Let's get some info gathered and get started. Maybe an October or November ride could get things rolling so it grows as we roll into 2021.

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2020 at 10:41 PM, JoyrideWheels said:

Hey there, I'm just waiting on my V11 to get here and I'll be ready to go. We need to setup a group ride for Phoenix Metro area. I'd love to go to WestWheel in Las Vegas, but that's a pretty long ways so for now if we could get a once a month thing going, that would be great. I haven't checked on any e-skateboard or OneWheel groups in Phoenix to see about joining together for a group ride on any kind of EV like WestWheel. Have you looked into that yet? Let's get some info gathered and get started. Maybe an October or November ride could get things rolling so it grows as we roll into 2021.

I would like to ride with others.  Is your V11 here?  None of my friends at my age are brave enough.  I'm riding on weekends now.  Just finished Scottsdale greenbelt this weekend.  Anyone on Relive?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 10:12 PM, KevinT said:

I would like to ride with others.  Is your V11 here?  None of my friends at my age are brave enough.  I'm riding on weekends now.  Just finished Scottsdale greenbelt this weekend.  Anyone on Relive?  

I'm in Chandler...HMU if you want to ride.

My Saturday got filled up but shooting for a Sunday morning ride.   I'm in Scottsdale and most times head to Tempe via the green belt or the canal along 64th street.  Lots of trails in between.

But open to where ever.  Tons of other directions to head.  Downtown Phoenix via the river or via the canal system.

I used to live by that canal.  It goes by the PERA club where I hung out most of my young life.  I'll see if I can swing it and let you know Saturday night.  Maybe meet up around the North side of Tempe lake or anywhere around there.  I've been trying out the town lake lately and fun heading from there up to Mill ave.  

Sure, that works.  Pretty much any ride is a good ride.   But it is always cool to find new territory. 

Reach me at cnred2025@yahoo.com                  and hopefully we can put something together.   If it doesn't work for this weekend,  can usually do a ride most weekends. 

Stephen (PLAYA-RIDER)

I've got an Mten3 at the moment. Been waiting on my V11 since mid July, it should be here in the next 2 weeks sometime. I've got an Insta360 OneR camera for making videos and would like to get some group rides going, maybe once a month. I setup the "Phoenix PEV" group on Facebook if you guys would like to join that.

My YouTube channel is Joyride Wheels, I haven't had a chance to get videos up yet due to getting a flat and waiting on a new tube for the Mten3 but I'll get that replaced this week. I gotta get a Gotway RS Torque next, that way I've got 3 wheels and never have to worry about waiting days or weeks for a tube to be able to get back to riding. 

I'm in the Tempe area, been going mostly to the big Kiwanis park, there are some ebike and scooter riders there. I often get asked about the Mten3 when riding. 

• Like 1

I looked for Phoenix PEV on facebook.  I saw others but not a Phoenix PEV group.  What am I doing wrong?

Playa - thanks I'll send you an email to see if we can get a few together.  Weather is so nice.