Taking up the Unicycle at 67!

freebiker

I write right handed but a lot of other things are left like eating, shaving, brushing teeth, vacuuming....I dont know how much weight writing has but I do more left handed. If I'm throwing something it is right handed though.

For me turning right is my preferred direction.  At this point they are almost even in the euc accept when reversing. I can make circles leaning right in reverse (which I guess is left?) But the other way end in jumping off and catching the wheel most of the time, and other times not catching anything including myself. 

My dad is completely right handed and had a lot more trouble turning right like @Smoother was saying. He is also goofy foot on a skate board where I am regular. 

On 2/23/2019 at 7:06 AM, Flying W said:

I write right handed but a lot of other things are left like eating, shaving, brushing teeth, vacuuming....I dont know how much weight writing has but I do more left handed. If I'm throwing something it is right handed though.

I would say these are the two hardest thing to do with the "wrong" hand. Try it.  You will write and throw like a spastic, just like I do.  I would classify you as right handed. and yet you prefer right turns.  I guess your wiring is more "complex" than most.  I did say there are always exceptions. ;)

11 hours ago, Smoother said:

I would say these are the two hardest thing to do with the "wrong" hand. Try it.  You will write and throw like a spastic, just like I do.  

Throwing a frisbee with the wrong hand is pure comedy too!

Archived