Proud owner of a GW ACM 820 I think

Humsuplow

So I've finally gotten myself a used but low mileage GW ACM. The previous owner told me it was the 820wh model. How can I find that out ? 

I tried to register myself onto the GW app but can't seem to get through.  What am I doing wrong?

My first wheel was the ninebot one E+ so to transition to the ACM was very easy. The only thing I realise was the ride was very soft compared to my E+. It wasn't firm ,I tend to sway forward and backwards.  I realise on the phone app there are three setting soft medium and strong.  I take it, that is for the firmness?  

1 hour ago, Oliver Tse said:

The previous owner told me it was the 820wh model. How can I find that out ? 

There should be stickers on the batteries giving their capacity. So open a side panel and have a look.

I tried to register myself onto the GW app but can't seem to get through.  What am I doing wrong?

Might be the wrong app (where did you get it?) or a server problem or just the shitty app being shitty. Just use the old app, from the download section here. Exact same functionality. Android.

Direct link: https://forum.electricunicycle.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11932

I realise on the phone app there are three setting soft medium and strong.  I take it, that is for the firmness? 

Yes.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll remove the panels tomorrow to see the battery capacity. I managed to sign in after a few attempts. Need to see if there is a way to adjust the firmness a little more. I'm 90kgs  and when I take a sharp turn it seems too easy to scrape the padels

If the pedals dip in turns, that has nothing to do with the ride mode. They should always stay level. You can get rid of the dipping by doing a clean calibration of your wheel.

See the recent discussion here how to do one:

There's also a Speedy Feet Youtube video how to do a Gotway calibration. It may not be exactly like shown for you (wasn't for me), but the general idea is what counts.

Archived