Used Solowheel Glide 3 for Sale. South San Francisco, CA

I am selling my Solowheel Glide 3 purchased about half year ago. Selling because I seldom use it. (only 60 miles)

It comes with 1 year warranty, which lasts until mid June 2019. There is scuff and a small crack caused during learning but the wheel performs well without any issues.

Selling for $699 (original price is $899). Shipping cost is added if you can't pick up. The wheel itself is 30 lbs (13.6 kg) so the whole box might be over 32 lbs.

Photos below (taken today). I also put more photos and Solowheel app screenshots at https://imgur.com/a/MLpW1RX

Reply if interested. Thanks!

P_20190113_151817_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190113_152134_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190113_152234_vHDR_Auto.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jian,

My name is Dan Smith, I'm from Philadelphia PA, and I'm interested in your wheel.  

I have not ridden one yet, and I am curious as to why you have lost the desire for it.

Any thoughts?

BTW, I will be in SFO in mid February, if you haven't sold it yet I'd like to take a look at it and maybe buy it from you.

Thanks, 

Dan 

10 hours ago, DanPhilly said:

Hi Jian,

My name is Dan Smith, I'm from Philadelphia PA, and I'm interested in your wheel.  

I have not ridden one yet, and I am curious as to why you have lost the desire for it.

Any thoughts?

BTW, I will be in SFO in mid February, if you haven't sold it yet I'd like to take a look at it and maybe buy it from you.

Thanks, 

Dan 

Hi Dan,

I am having hard time getting on the wheel safely or making a sudden stop in case of emergency. The place I live has a lot of uphills and downhills where pedestrian walkway is poorly paved, and I feel nervous about sharing the road with cars in such situation. Riding in spacious area or bike lane is enjoyable, though.

Hi Jian,

If you haven't sold it by then,  I'd like to stop and look at it when I get to SFO.  I'll be staying in a neighborhood called SOMA, near AirBNB headquarters.

I don't want to post my phone number here, but if you email me I will send you my contact information.    I can't PM you since I only recently signed up for this forum. My email is dansmith@earthlink.net.

I'll be in San Francisco from Friday, February 15th to Saturday, February 23rd, hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Dan

On 1/31/2019 at 8:58 AM, DanPhilly said:

Hi Jian,

Any thoughts?

Thanks, 

Dan 

Sorry, it's sold to Phúc.

Archived