Mrn Ivan Firmware top speed 14.5 mph

So I met Ivan while he was on vacation in NYC, and he flashed my MiniPro while he was here.

Amazing, running stock tires I hit 14.5 Mph ... The LeanBack is very subtle keeps me in the 13 mph range.

i use my Segway for Local shopping and lug on average 25-40 pounds on top of my 200 lb body weight.

Uphills are faster, the Segway seems to function as it would normally operate.

Ivan said he would be visiting NYC again soon so please if you are within the area let’s setup a meet so he can take care of your Segways.

6357CD1F-84E2-4E42-85DB-FAEFF4D8FF45.jpeg

On 1/16/2019 at 4:13 AM, SegwayMiniPro said:

Yep, it’s great. They are working on a remote flash via internet I believe. 

That should be a big seller! I hope they decide to keep the cost reasonable. I'm riding mine with off-road tires in the snow, and the firmware would definitely do a lot better if it wouldn't tilt back drastically whenever the grip is not 100%.

603525497_Vakkyraylamaki.jpg.9eb96a4a8ef42c1bd3d8e96a7f617c97.jpg

10 hours ago, mrelwood said:

That should be a big seller! I hope they decide to keep the cost reasonable. I'm riding mine with off-road tires in the snow, and the firmware would definitely do a lot better if it wouldn't tilt back drastically whenever the grip is not 100%.

603525497_Vakkyraylamaki.jpg.9eb96a4a8ef42c1bd3d8e96a7f617c97.jpg

Actually from my experience it’s tilt back is drastically lower compared to the stock Firmware. I slipped on some black ice today and was able not to fall off. So the plus is your reflexes don’t have to be as sharp. Using segways Firmware will make you appreciate MRNs

Archived