Possible hub swap?

Johnwetherel

Hello everybody I'm a long time Reader first time posting. I have a question, I have K s16b the motor stopped working I'm assuming that a hall sensor came dislodge because of the clicking sound that I heard before it stopped working altogether. is it possible to switch hubs from another manufacturer ie a Solowheel 1500 watt hub this is same diameter for my king song 800 watt hub does anybody know if I'll have any problems or this is possible thank you for your input

30 minutes ago, Johnwetherel said:

Hello everybody I'm a long time Reader first time posting. I have a question, I have K s16b the motor stopped working I'm assuming that a hall sensor came dislodge because of the clicking sound that I heard before it stopped working altogether. is it possible to switch hubs from another manufacturer ie a Solowheel 1500 watt hub this is same diameter for my king song 800 watt hub does anybody know if I'll have any problems or this is possible thank you for your input

Nope, something like that is not possible and will not work.

The Motor (and number of Magnets and hall sensor) always works Hand in Hand with the Motherboard and the Firmware.

You can not switch Motor or board to different manufactor or even other type.

What you Need then should be a new KS16 Motor. I would ask ewheels.com if he can help!

Archived