Inmotion support trouble?

Dave Veneri

I almost made a purchase on Ebay for an Inmotion wheel and found out that the seller was not an authorized dealer.  I went out of my way to inform Inmotion USA of this and provided help to stop the future Ebay sales.  They offered me a 10% off coupon for the trouble.  I have since emailed Inmotion USA a dozen times with no response Nothing over the last week.  How are we supposed to buy a 1500.00 wheel with confidence when the PRE/ AFTER support is this bad???   

Edited by Dave Veneri

This is Inmotion USA I'm dealing with.  And no I didn't buy anything off of Ebay, I helped Inmotion USA stop "free motion"  (Ebay seller) who was trying to sell product under the guise of an authorized seller.

Edited by Dave Veneri

These EUC’s are not yet a 1st world household product. It is a small market that is growing. We mostly tell them what we want and they give it to us. We are the Bata testers. 

Having said that I would not buy InMotion at this time. The best over all product is the KingSongs. If you are like me and used to building your own wild contraptions you might be more accepting of the GotWay products but you have to think of them as an aftermarket no BS, “Get R’ Done” machine.  If you are looking for fit and finish stick with KingSong. 

• Like 1

I have logged a handful of service requests with minimal issues. Response is sometimes delayed, but the multiple resources that I have worked with have been very transparent with the reasons around the delayed responses. I have sent two wheels in with no issue other than waiting for them to return asap. I agree that phone support needs some work though. 

I do not see this level of vendor support from the other players in the game in the United States so I am sticking with InMotion.

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, Dave Veneri said:

I almost made a purchase on Ebay for an Inmotion wheel and found out that the seller was not an authorized dealer.  I went out of my way to inform Inmotion USA of this and provided help to stop the future Ebay sales.  They offered me a 10% off coupon for the trouble.  I have since emailed Inmotion USA a dozen times with no response Nothing over the last week.  How are we supposed to buy a 1500.00 wheel with confidence when the PRE/ AFTER support is this bad???   

Hi Dave ,

I'm dealing with a warrenty issue on a 

Inmotion V-10 I purchased from free

Motion in short went back and forth via text and phone with Jason he sent me a motherboard I installed ,still wouldn't charge ,Freemotion (Jason) sends me a UPS postage on April 14 th . I've had good communication in the past .I haven't heard or received any updates over a month now ,any suggestions