jojo33

One Z from ask for a free replacement front light Important Update

@jojo33How do I open a ticket. I bought my wheel from Intelligent Walking Store. The "Open dispute" button in Aliexpress app is no longer active, the only way to contact the seller is by sending a private message in Aliexpress app.

1 hour ago, Ziiten said:

@jojo33How do I open a ticket. I bought my wheel from Intelligent Walking Store. The "Open dispute" button in Aliexpress app is no longer active, the only way to contact the seller is by sending a private message in Aliexpress app.

Ahhhhh. ..Maybe time for open dispute is over 

Sorry I dont remember how many time is allowed since the day you received 

Try in private message 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Ahhhhh. ..Maybe time for open dispute is over 

Sorry I dont remember how many time is allowed since the day you received 

Try in private message 

Ok, thanks. I sent the link and text you provided. Although I had been in contact with him already before and he seemed to be aware of the case but he never came back.

Edited by Ziiten

32 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Ok, thanks. I sent the link and text you provided. Although I had been in contact with him already before and he seemed to be aware of the case but he never came back.

Really everybody i'm apologized I had forgot delay time for open a dispute

Below Aliexpress extra warranty for buyers who subscribed to this advanced guarantee 

https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/BhQPgEWPNM.htm?spm=2114.33020108.14.6.8f57bDpubDpun5

OK, I tried to open a ticket. Gearbest offered me $ 40 after 2x standard questions. At my request regarding the spare part of ninebot was not responded. :-)

Original Text: 

Dear Robert,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html and terms and conditions from 
http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions:
1)Keep the item and accept refund on GB Wallet (store credit) 
We can offer 40 USD on your GB wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 1 point ,3USD=3*1 points => get 3 points etc)
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html
Check out how to use point :http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html 

2)Keep the item and accept refund 40 USD on your payment account.

We will refund you in 48 hours (paypal).

Can you please let me know your decision?
I look forward to hearing from you. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
Lynn
GearBest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/  

2 hours ago, Superrobert said:

At my request regarding the spare part of ninebot was not responded. :-)

Oh... Really sometimes they dont understand  (like me with english language:efeeab781c:)

Could you try to answer that only you want it's not money it's only they call Ninebot for a free front light  they will send you  {paste again the text }?

Say it's cheaper than 40$

My seller responded quickly (Aliexpress app messaging system) by asking the serial number of my wheel, which I provided. Remains to be seen if that leads to anything.

12 hours ago, Ziiten said:

My seller responded quickly (Aliexpress app messaging system) by asking the serial number of my wheel, which I provided. Remains to be seen if that leads to anything.

It's a good new 

Who is your seller ? 

14 hours ago, jojo33 said:

It's a good new 

Who is your seller ? 

Intelligent Walking store

8 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Intelligent Walking store

Intelligent Walking Store = 1 Point ! :D

"Jojo33- MiniJ's ULTIMATE GREAT SOLUTION" 

I'm very happy to have tried and managed to get an answer...

A little "about me"

I do not have ONE Z, I just have two Ninebot Mini and my blog for two years
I was the first informed of the release of the One Z by a Ninebot China insider
I only earned two commissions with Aliexpress sellers in the promotion of ONE Z
Ninebot hates me, Ninebot banned me from the app for over a year, I love being hated :efeeb35c09:, since I am very critical of their products

I was even banned from facebook, I can not open an account for my blog

I have already helped people by using the "strength" of my blog, speaking directly to the management below one exemple

"End of this little about me."

------------

Yesterday I sent a message to the CEO of Ninebot China, asking for special support for foreign customers of the One Z who have the problem of the frontlight

ceo.PNG

Ninebot N° 1 Lufeng & Ninebot N°2 Wang forwarded my request

I had an answer
I hope they will accept everyone

re.PNG

You will write an email to zhenggang zhou, with your serial number (All serial lowest N3OTC 1844T **** are eligible) and your details adress

I just ask you to be polite, write with courtesy, in the messages, clear, and thank even if they pose you problem in understanding
I also ask you to give me a return in this topic of your exchange with them

i wish this help you get this new frontlight

cordially

Jojo33 Mini J

Edited by jojo33
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jojo33 said:

"Jojo33- MiniJ's ULTIMATE GREAT SOLUTION" 

I'm very happy to have tried and managed to get an answer...

A little "about me"

I do not have ONE Z, I just have two Ninebot Mini and my blog for two years
I was the first informed of the release of the One Z by a Ninebot China insider
I only earned two commissions with Aliexpress sellers in the promotion of ONE Z
Ninebot hates me, Ninebot banned me from the app for over a year, I love being hated :efeeb35c09:, since I am very critical of their products

I was even banned from facebook, I can not open an account for my blog

I have already helped people by using the "strength" of my blog, speaking directly to the management below one exemple

"End of this little about me."

------------

Yesterday I sent a message to the CEO of Ninebot China, asking for special support for foreign customers of the One Z who have the problem of the frontlight

ceo.PNG

Ninebot N° 1 Lufeng & Ninebot N°2 Wang forwarded my request

I had an answer
I hope they will accept everyone

re.PNG

You will write an email to zhenggang zhou, with your serial number (All serial lowest N3OTC 1844T **** are eligible) and your details adress

I just ask you to be polite, write with courtesy, in the messages, clear, and thank even if they pose you problem in understanding
I also ask you to give me a return in this topic of your exchange with them

i wish this help you get this new frontlight

cordially

Jojo33 Mini J

Hello,
thank you @jojo33for this info, I sent a message to zhenggang zhou, I will not fail to make a return here ...

32 minutes ago, Marco73 said:

, I will not fail to make a return here 

Thank you ;)

... well I wrote the 11/01 to Mr. Zhenggang Zhou and I did not get an answer from him, it's still 8 days, but he only received my mail ??? I can not say it ...:(

20 hours ago, Marco73 said:

... well I wrote the 11/01 to Mr. Zhenggang Zhou and I did not get an answer from him, it's still 8 days, but he only received my mail ??? I can not say it ...:(

Me too, no answer.

In the event you don't want to wait forever for Ninebot to resolve this issue, here's a link to get the updated headlight on eBay.

14 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Dans le cas où vous ne voulez pas attendre indéfiniment Ninebot pour résoudre ce problème, voici un lien pour obtenir le phare mis à jour sur eBay.

... yes thank you, it is also on sale on Aliexpress, but it is primarily a matter of principle, everyone seems to be dead on this problem ... except Gearbest, which gives customers a refund to author of the value of a new replacement lighthouse ... I think the Ninebot SAV like the Aliexpress shops are playing their credibility with this problem which is a design problem ...

• Like 1

@Marco73 it's total bullshit by Ninebot for sure for all of us who got the first two or so batches of the production Z10 with the poor designed headlights. My US seller has tried to get them to send one, but no luck at all. For $45 I've decided it might not be worth the wait at this point. When the warm weather is back in a few months I want to ride mine in the evenings so I need that new light. I also prefer eBay over the other retail options if I am going to have to purchase it.

this is the response to my email

Hi Sir 
Pls  connect with your seller and we can not help your directly. sorry about that .