One Z from ask for a free replacement front light Important Update

jojo33

I know that the topic already exists, 

But here I will try to help you get the replacement frontlight for your ONE Z

Please check your serial , look @EUCMania first post in the topic 

Like it's an official defective parts, everybody can ask for a new front light from his seller

All serial lowest N3OTC 1844T **** are eligible

IMPORTANT UPDATE 11/01/2019

1- Try with Gearbest or Aliexpress reseller these methods below....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- This link is very important http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211621 you will copy and paste it

Explain how, in China, buyers can get a free new frontlight and give a tutorial for replace it

This part is important, you can copy and paste it into your message adding to the link

那么我们先说说”该怎么确认并申请新的大灯了?“
1.首先确定车架号(踏板上 或 链接车辆 车辆信息里面有序列号就是),N3OTC1844T****以后的都是新车,我的是1833,老车符合申请条件!
2.其次售后电话登记个人信息:姓名、地址、电话、+ 车架号 + 邮箱账号(接收教程用)
(为提高用户对OneZ系列产品体验,现已对产品前灯进行优化,如需体验可通过拨打400-607-0001转9了解详情,相关信息已同步客服,谢谢!)
  一般是7天内可以免费顺丰发货,不过从目前的了解情况,除了周六日外,都可以在3天内发货(个别情况除外)

2 - Do not make a request in private message. Open a ticket. Aliexpress sellers and Gearbest " don't like ticket ":P , they have an obligation to answer, 

Gearbest buyers:

Open a ticket, gives the link from chinese official Ninebot forum,  gives your One Z serial, mention it's a free replacement from Ninebot, for a defective parts, ask for a new free replacement

copy and paste the text below into your message, add the link http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211621

那么我们先说说”该怎么确认并申请新的大灯了?“

Wait one week , they always reply

Don't close ticket

Negociate free shipping

Aliexpress Resellers

Check if your serial is 

Open ticket too, gives the link, explain it's a free replacement for an official defective part and include your serial into the message

copy and paste the text below into your message, add the link http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211621

那么我们先说说”该怎么确认并申请新的大灯了?“

Green & Fashion, Sumtop, Daibot,  all others sellers must accept do it , and I've heard complaints about some resellers, it's better to open a ticket.

You spend 2000$ for your One Z

Resellers must accept to contact Ninebot after sale service, it's free service in China

Resellers must accept send you this part in free shipping because Ninebot send it free to the reseller, negociate free shipping

And never close ticket before receive your new frontlight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:clap3:

2- Only If Gearbest or Aliexpress seller don't "understand" don't answer, and you don't want use chinese agent....

Let' see in my last post "Jojo33- MiniJ's ULTIMATE GREAT SOLUTION" :cheers:

Please post yours experiences and feedbacks

I hope you all get your new frontlight :D

@jojo33How do I open a ticket. I bought my wheel from Intelligent Walking Store. The "Open dispute" button in Aliexpress app is no longer active, the only way to contact the seller is by sending a private message in Aliexpress app.

1 hour ago, Ziiten said:

@jojo33How do I open a ticket. I bought my wheel from Intelligent Walking Store. The "Open dispute" button in Aliexpress app is no longer active, the only way to contact the seller is by sending a private message in Aliexpress app.

Ahhhhh. ..Maybe time for open dispute is over 

Sorry I dont remember how many time is allowed since the day you received 

Try in private message 

8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Ahhhhh. ..Maybe time for open dispute is over 

Sorry I dont remember how many time is allowed since the day you received 

Try in private message 

Ok, thanks. I sent the link and text you provided. Although I had been in contact with him already before and he seemed to be aware of the case but he never came back.

32 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Ok, thanks. I sent the link and text you provided. Although I had been in contact with him already before and he seemed to be aware of the case but he never came back.

Really everybody i'm apologized I had forgot delay time for open a dispute

Below Aliexpress extra warranty for buyers who subscribed to this advanced guarantee 

https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/BhQPgEWPNM.htm?spm=2114.33020108.14.6.8f57bDpubDpun5

OK, I tried to open a ticket. Gearbest offered me $ 40 after 2x standard questions. At my request regarding the spare part of ninebot was not responded. :-)

Original Text: 

Dear Robert,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html and terms and conditions from 
http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions:
1)Keep the item and accept refund on GB Wallet (store credit) 
We can offer 40 USD on your GB wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 1 point ,3USD=3*1 points => get 3 points etc)
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html
Check out how to use point :http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html 

2)Keep the item and accept refund 40 USD on your payment account.

We will refund you in 48 hours (paypal).

Can you please let me know your decision?
I look forward to hearing from you. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
Lynn
GearBest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/  

2 hours ago, Superrobert said:

At my request regarding the spare part of ninebot was not responded. :-)

Oh... Really sometimes they dont understand  (like me with english language:efeeab781c:)

Could you try to answer that only you want it's not money it's only they call Ninebot for a free front light  they will send you  {paste again the text }?

Say it's cheaper than 40$

12 hours ago, Ziiten said:

My seller responded quickly (Aliexpress app messaging system) by asking the serial number of my wheel, which I provided. Remains to be seen if that leads to anything.

It's a good new 

Who is your seller ? 

"Jojo33- MiniJ's ULTIMATE GREAT SOLUTION" 

I'm very happy to have tried and managed to get an answer...

A little "about me"

I do not have ONE Z, I just have two Ninebot Mini and my blog for two years
I was the first informed of the release of the One Z by a Ninebot China insider
I only earned two commissions with Aliexpress sellers in the promotion of ONE Z
Ninebot hates me, Ninebot banned me from the app for over a year, I love being hated :efeeb35c09:, since I am very critical of their products

I was even banned from facebook, I can not open an account for my blog

I have already helped people by using the "strength" of my blog, speaking directly to the management below one exemple

"End of this little about me."

------------

Yesterday I sent a message to the CEO of Ninebot China, asking for special support for foreign customers of the One Z who have the problem of the frontlight

ceo.PNG

Ninebot N° 1 Lufeng & Ninebot N°2 Wang forwarded my request

I had an answer
I hope they will accept everyone

re.PNG

You will write an email to zhenggang zhou, with your serial number (All serial lowest N3OTC 1844T **** are eligible) and your details adress

I just ask you to be polite, write with courtesy, in the messages, clear, and thank even if they pose you problem in understanding
I also ask you to give me a return in this topic of your exchange with them

i wish this help you get this new frontlight

cordially

Jojo33 Mini J

9 hours ago, jojo33 said:

"Jojo33- MiniJ's ULTIMATE GREAT SOLUTION" 

I'm very happy to have tried and managed to get an answer...

A little "about me"

I do not have ONE Z, I just have two Ninebot Mini and my blog for two years
I was the first informed of the release of the One Z by a Ninebot China insider
I only earned two commissions with Aliexpress sellers in the promotion of ONE Z
Ninebot hates me, Ninebot banned me from the app for over a year, I love being hated :efeeb35c09:, since I am very critical of their products

I was even banned from facebook, I can not open an account for my blog

I have already helped people by using the "strength" of my blog, speaking directly to the management below one exemple

"End of this little about me."

------------

Yesterday I sent a message to the CEO of Ninebot China, asking for special support for foreign customers of the One Z who have the problem of the frontlight

ceo.PNG

Ninebot N° 1 Lufeng & Ninebot N°2 Wang forwarded my request

I had an answer
I hope they will accept everyone

re.PNG

You will write an email to zhenggang zhou, with your serial number (All serial lowest N3OTC 1844T **** are eligible) and your details adress

I just ask you to be polite, write with courtesy, in the messages, clear, and thank even if they pose you problem in understanding
I also ask you to give me a return in this topic of your exchange with them

i wish this help you get this new frontlight

cordially

Jojo33 Mini J

Hello,
thank you @jojo33for this info, I sent a message to zhenggang zhou, I will not fail to make a return here ...

20 hours ago, Marco73 said:

... well I wrote the 11/01 to Mr. Zhenggang Zhou and I did not get an answer from him, it's still 8 days, but he only received my mail ??? I can not say it ...:(

Me too, no answer.

14 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

Dans le cas où vous ne voulez pas attendre indéfiniment Ninebot pour résoudre ce problème, voici un lien pour obtenir le phare mis à jour sur eBay.

... yes thank you, it is also on sale on Aliexpress, but it is primarily a matter of principle, everyone seems to be dead on this problem ... except Gearbest, which gives customers a refund to author of the value of a new replacement lighthouse ... I think the Ninebot SAV like the Aliexpress shops are playing their credibility with this problem which is a design problem ...

@Marco73 it's total bullshit by Ninebot for sure for all of us who got the first two or so batches of the production Z10 with the poor designed headlights. My US seller has tried to get them to send one, but no luck at all. For $45 I've decided it might not be worth the wait at this point. When the warm weather is back in a few months I want to ride mine in the evenings so I need that new light. I also prefer eBay over the other retail options if I am going to have to purchase it.

Archived