For Sale: BRAND NEW Generic 14" in Los Angeles CA - $350

noisycarlos

I have a brand new Generic 14" wheel. For $350

It looks like a black/red Airwheel X3.

I made a warranty claim on a generic 14". They ended up sending me a new one, but I had already bought a Ninebot (they expected me to be without a wheel for several weeks? ;-) ). So there it is.

It's BRAND NEW. I just opened the box to take the picture. It comes with training wheels, charger, air pump, valve extender, lights for the pedals and a roll of protective foam.

If possible I'd rather you pick it up. But if you wanna pay shipping in the US we can figure that out).

IMG_20150918_202901.jpg

Unfortunately that's a little weak...I've been looking at 260Wh 800W models. :/ 

I've seen generics with 260Wh (2*132Wh) batteries, but not with a 800W motor, even the 16" generics seem to be with a 350W motor. Don't know if there are even 500W motors in generics. For 800W or above, you need to go IPS, Gotway, King Song etc., ie. "name-brand".

Thank you guys! I think I'm pretty set on IPS, either the IPS132 or the IPS Zero. They're both pretty much the same exact price but the Zero is lighter, while the IPS132 has an exposed wheel that will make riding rough terrain a little easier. Thoughts?

Depends on what you're looking for.

If you're gonna ride off road all the time probably the open tire might be worth it. Otherwise I'd pick the lighter Wheel.

While on a job, I rode my Ninebot one over dirt and little rocks uphill every day for two weeks and had no trouble. 

Thank you guys! I think I'm pretty set on IPS, either the IPS132 or the IPS Zero. They're both pretty much the same exact price but the Zero is lighter, while the IPS132 has an exposed wheel that will make riding rough terrain a little easier. Thoughts?

So you'd sacrefice the ability to ride in rain without getting wet all over for the ability to ride in super rough terrain a couple of times a year? I'm riding a NB1, I got no problem with gravel, uphill gravel roads or small paths with a few roots here and there but I really wouldn't even want to ride anything more then that because at that point it becomes a problem of keeping the EUC between your legs which means practically squeezing on it to keep it in place.

Archived