Installation of New Extra-Large Pedals on the KS14S

Marty Backe

I wish i had them pedals when i had my ks16s, they look super cool and i did get a bit of foot ache but it was my first wheel so needed conditioning to, i know you have a lot of gotways marty would you like to see larger pedals on the gotways, my msx is comfy but i wouldn't mind an extra inch or so ,,, i think jason was asking gotway , nice video btw 

27 minutes ago, stephen said:

I wish i had them pedals when i had my ks16s, they look super cool and i did get a bit of foot ache but it was my first wheel so needed conditioning to, i know you have a lot of gotways marty would you like to see larger pedals on the gotways, my msx is comfy but i wouldn't mind an extra inch or so ,,, i think jason was asking gotway , nice video btw 

After experiencing these large KS pedals and seeing that they don't get in the way of turning, yeah, I'd love to see bigger Gotway pedals. The MSuper series of pedals are pretty big, but because of the slant at the front and back, they feel a bit smaller than these.

A couple of years ago trolley handles weren't as universal as they are now. Let's hope the trend is for big pedals on all new wheels.

Good review Marty.  I installed These on my ks16s this week.  I was a little leery of spending a hundred bucks on pedals that I was not sure would help that much with comfort but I am really glad I did.  I rode 32 miles two days ago and the foot fatigue was less than I would get from a 20 mile ride with the original pedals.  Felt better while riding and after riding, stopped less frequently for breaks and enjoyed the ride much more.  Information that might be helpful to others considering this upgrade, I wear a size 13 or 14 shoe depending on the manufacturer and weigh about 210 lb.  I haven’t scrapped them either Marty, they a actually look way better on my wheel than the originals.  More surface area, better grip, better control, safer, more comfortable, worth every penny for me.  Thanks Jason McNeil for convincing kingsong the larger pedals would be a hit in America.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

After experiencing these large KS pedals and seeing that they don't get in the way of turning, yeah, I'd love to see bigger Gotway pedals.

They said the Nikola would get new pedals. Not sure if that refers to msuper ones, or new ones that may be bigger.

Archived