KingSong 16X 1554Wh 2200W 16*3in (Released July 2019)

Jean eRide.ie Community

54 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

I haven't even tried the BT audio yet. I've not even paired it.

Of course, the EMI could still be there between the circuits, even when I'm not playing audio.

Often that can only be fixed by shielding, but sometimes it can be resolved by changing a clock speed to move the harmonics out of the critical band.

Maybe try pairing it and seeing if the behavior changes - perhaps being in discoverable/pairing mode is making it worse (e.g. you have it much worse than I do)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Paolini said:

Doh, I've got a collection of people ignored and this pops up from out of the blue - I had no idea there were fights going on.  I think I must have  the right set of folks blocked.  :)   

(remember folks, the ignore option is magical).

How do i block someone 

2 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Where is the fun in that? Was shooting for 400 miles tonight but it's not meant to be with this shitty stock charger. 

Screenshot_20190805-191853_Kingsong.jpg

I got my e-wheels rapid charger in today - you would've gotten yours as well since you're closer to e-wheels?

The package got marked as delivered at my work but it's gone missing. Hopefully it is sitting on a shelf somewhere. Gojng to look for it some more tomorrow. Until then I have the morning before work to knock out 20 miles (for a total of 400 miles) before it's been it's been a full 7 days since I received my 16X. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Patton250 said:

@Patton250 I have maybe bad news from KS about the tires.:cry2:

"Hi Frank, CST tire is more wider than Dalishen, if we install CST, might scratch the body shell. That's why we don't choose CST, we try a lot of tirea already, Engieer department choose Dalishen is the best one for 16X" 

You have both, 16X and Nikola. :)

Can you measure exact the tire high and wide from the Nikolas CST C-1488 and the CX321/CX327 from the 16X? I hope both have the same rim wide! 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

The package got marked as delivered at my work but it's gone missing. Hopefully it is sitting on a shelf somewhere. Gojng to look for it some more tomorrow. Until then I have the morning before work to knock out 20 miles (for a total of 400 miles) before it's been it's been a full 7 days since I received my 16X. 

We need to hook you up with a 10A charger so you can set the mileage record. Almost 500 miles in a week, holy moly.

Do I have the second most at 200 miles?

Edited by chrisjunlee

8 hours ago, CampDylan said:

Damn-straight, lol - I stay in a 2-man tent on the side of a cliff overlooking the ocean so I'll be charging mine at work.  Problem is I'm barely at work 8 hours in a day, sometimes less so I'll probably need to sacrifice a day for the initial charge.  

Footprint-and-Tent4.jpg

oh, what criminal offence have you committed?
Here in Germany such hard punishments are not imposed. In the worst case you will be put into a hotel room with full board and TV (called prison). :laughbounce2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, buell47 said:

"Hi Frank, CST tire is more wider than Dalishen, if we install CST, might scratch the body shell. That's why we don't choose CST, we try a lot of tirea already, Engieer department choose Dalishen is the best one for 16X" 

Can you measure exact the tire high and wide from the Nikolas CST C-1488 and the CX321/CX327 from the 16X? I hope both have the same rim wide! 

Sure.  I won’t be able to do that until I get home Friday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisjunlee said:

Wow. I'm out doing a midnight joy ride, in the zone, carving aggressively at 22 mph, and something just clicked hard 🤩. I wish I had my 360 camera on me right now

Possibly foot position on the large peddles?  Body lean?

Does this mean you've had a change of heart on the KS16x?

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

Sure.  I won’t be able to do that until I get home Friday. 

oh okay....your are the second guy in the 2-man tent who serves his sentence there? :D

Footprint-and-Tent4.jpg

Edited by buell47

5 hours ago, buell47 said:

:laughbounce2:

Thats funny, i mean they are saying that they’ve tried many tires but they didn’t try the cst and it might scratch the body shell???

I know for a fact that cst couldn’t deliver the tire to kingsong that’s why they took that other tire.

Must be the chinese way, smiling while talking bullshit. :lol:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

I know for a fact that cst couldn’t deliver the tire to kingsong that’s why they took that other tire.

Why is that? Since it is a fact do you mind sharing how you go by this info?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HarpMudd said:

The key word is might. The CST tire might scratch the body shell.

Since I don't have my KS16X yet I can't see how much clearance there is on stock tyre and of course I can't check this either. 

But I can say that tyre scraping on the sheel is annoying. My V8 had this if I inflated the tyre over a certain pressure. 

Unfortunatly tyre for EUCs are hard to come by here in Sweden due to tax and postal handling fees from China. And we don't have an active real EUC dealer either. 

It would have been nice to see a list of tyres KS have tested that could fit. (@US69 do you think KS would share such a list?). 

Tyre choice is always a pain. Like off-road, silent commute, studed, winter.... 

Edited by Unventor

4 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

I know it from someone who is in contact with kingsong.

So in other words not possible to verify this by none here in forum. 

14 hours ago, CampDylan said:

What about the KS16x's ability to pop wheelies?  Can we talk about that here?  

After reading hours of bitching and moaning over and over again, this is the absolute best post in this thread. No contest,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2