KingSong 16X 1554Wh 2200W 16*3in (Released July 2019)

Jean eRide.ie Community

1 hour ago, chrisjunlee said:

Not to be pedantic, but more to express the depth of my appreciation. 

It's more nuanced than honest. "Honest" implies we're entitled to it. 

From my point of view, it's fair game for him to charge for the overhead on this one off operation. He legit doesn't gain anything from jumping through hoops to get this extra early airdrop shipment.

Just one of extra things Jason or his employee had to do: go to the airport, spend 4+ extra hours of their time due to the flight delay and the customs clearance. 

That extra human time, is why businesses charge $20 even if the postage is $2 (shipping and handling). It's nothing about honesty or ethics, it's a boundary thing.

I would say he's generous

Hope I didn't come across as pedantic, I'm just expressing my gratitude :)

I completely agree. Jason is top notch 

• Upvote 1

Well it it too hot to ride at my place anyway. As soon it is above 27C I am like a fish on land gasping for air/a cold place. Right not it is like 32C it was upto 37C here in the afternoon. 

How you guys in LA and Texas put up with this is simply beyond me🥵

But I hope we get some first production impressions soon. So I can sit and dream on my shipment arriving in a few weeks (1-2 maybe). 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Mike Paolini said:

Yea, Jason at eWheels is a class act.

My KS16X arrives Saturday (tomorrow) if FedEx doesn't get lost.  (Now lets hope that KingSong got all the kinks out).

I’ll have mine tomorrow too hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed. LOL 

25 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Well it it too hot to ride at my place anyway. As soon it is above 27C I am like a fish on land gasping for air/a cold place. Right not it is like 32C it was upto 37C here in the afternoon. 

But I hope we get some first production impressions soon. So I can sit and dream on my shipment arriving in a few weeks (1-2 maybe). 

We put up with it here in Florida because we don’t freeze to death like you do seven months out of the year. LOL 

2 hours ago, Mike Paolini said:

My KS16X arrives Saturday (tomorrow) if FedEx doesn't get lost.  (Now lets hope that KingSong got all the kinks out).

2 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Lucky! I won't have mine until Tuesday here in Portland OR according to my tracking number. 

1 hour ago, Patton250 said:

I’ll have mine tomorrow too hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed. LOL 

You guys are lucky to live close to Jason’s hub where delivery is lightening fast compared to us easterners. Not a big deal as I’ll be in Vegas when it arrives next week. 

My biggest concern is the shipping destination on the FedEx notification appears to be my business address....where my wife’s sister works! UGH! Hopefully Jason receives my email in time. 

Edit: Address has been changed in time. 

Edited by Rehab1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Where did you order?

23 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

Where did you order?

From Poland, closest dealer to me more or less. And had a cheap price by EU standards. Now it up a fair bit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

From Poland, closest dealer to me more or less. And had a cheap price by EU standards. Now it up a fair bit. 

When does your wheel arrive?

17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

When does your wheel arrive?

I had hope early week 32, but now I guess the late first production notice will postpone it a week or so so now I hope week 33ish. 

I were told 2-3weeks from China to Poland then another 3-4 days to me in Sweden. Maybe add a day or two due extras ordered. 

12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I had hope early week 32, but now I guess the late first production notice will postpone it a week or so so now I hope week 33ish. 

I were told 2-3weeks from China to Poland then another 3-4 days to me in Sweden. Maybe add a day or two due extras ordered. 

Ok 2nd week of August. Time will fly by and you’ll have it no time. I’m actually in no rush as I truly dislike deceiving my better half. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Ok 2nd week of August. Time will fly by and you’ll have it no time. I’m actually in no rush as I truly dislike deceiving my better half. 

I am so glad I am not the only one playing with fire.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Anagnorisis said:

I am so glad I am not the only one playing with fire.

Hmm only means a queue at E&A for burn damage treatment 🔥😉 And maybe some fine looking nurses. 

19 hours ago, US69 said:

16X arrived at German customs!

If all goes fine and the custom dont Play stupid again, in stock on Tuesday. Interests can contact me....

As I am not able to contact you via PM (The Forum says that I am only allowed to write 0 Messages a day) I would like to express my interest to buy a 16x from this batch. Thank you!

• Like 2