KingSong 16X 1554Wh 2200W 16*3in (Released July 2019)

Jean eRide.ie Community

40 minutes ago, Garrie Lim said:

Because I didn’t update at that time? Video was done more than 24hrs ago

No.  There are two KS apps. One old and one newer. You are using the old one. 

F01D2F60-4B4D-4AA6-93A2-A4FDC840ADD0.png

2F6C31BC-700A-4E46-B7A7-5E523624CAD1.png

Edited by Patton250

2 minutes ago, Garrie Lim said:

I’m not sure I follow... 

There are two different king song apps. One older and one newer. I provided the pictures of them both above. I was wondering why you are using the older app with your newest king song wheel?  You were using the older app to adjust the lights in your cool video. 

11 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

There are two different king song apps. One older and one newer. I provided the pictures of them both above. I was wondering why you are using the older app with your newest king song wheel?  You were using the older app to adjust the lights in your cool video. 

Hmmm nope I wasn’t. I was using the newest app, just that it wasn’t updated to the most current one today in Singapore. 

That video of my phone screen was filmed yesterday, more than 24hrs as we speak now. However the video tutorial was only edited and uploaded this morning singapore time. 

I know the old app has an orange logo or something, I’m pretty sure I wasn’t using it

2 minutes ago, US69 said:

The BLUE one on the Bottom is the newer one!

Only with this app it is possible to install Firmware Upgrades.

Thank you.  I was starting to think I was losing my mind. LOL 

3 minutes ago, Garrie Lim said:

Hmmm nope I wasn’t. I was using the newest app, just that it wasn’t updated to the most current one today in Singapore. 

That video of my phone screen was filmed yesterday, more than 24hrs as we speak now. However the video tutorial was only edited and uploaded this morning singapore time. 

I know the old app has an orange logo or something, I’m pretty sure I wasn’t using it

In the video that I saw that I really liked you were using the older app. 

10 minutes ago, Garrie Lim said:

Here is a screenshot of your video. This is the old app. 

Never mind I can’t post it because it’s too many megabytes. I will never understand this.  Can we donate to this forum so we can get some more server room so we can post real pictures here? 

Edited by Patton250
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

Here is a screenshot of your video. This is the old app. 

Never mind I can’t post it because it’s too many megabytes. I will never understand this.

I think I know why you are confused. It’s because the background is white like the old app. 

You can switch themes for the app, mine happens to be white by default called Peaceful Quiet Blue  

The dark blue theme is called Sport Trendy And there is a pink theme called Balancing Car Gal.

I’m pretty confused how they came up with the names for the themes though 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Garrie Lim
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

Never mind I can’t post it because it’s too many megabytes. I will never understand this.  Can we donate to this forum so we can get some more server room so we can post real pictures here? 

Imagine the amount of space needed, if everyone would be allowed to save photos and Videos on the Forum itself.

Thats why only links to photoservice like imgur or YouTube works.  

2 minutes ago, US69 said:

Imagine the amount of space needed, if everyone would be allowed to save photos and Videos on the Forum itself.

I normally use squaready app to

resize the photos and save in a more manageable file size. A decent photo would be about 350kb

11 minutes ago, US69 said:

Yes I’m aware of it my friend. I’m a member of many forums where with the exception of avatars you can post any photo of any size you want.  That’s why I asked. 

21 minutes ago, Garrie Lim said:

I think I know why you are confused. It’s because the background is white like the old app. 

You can switch themes for the app, mine happens to be white by default called Peaceful Quiet Blue  

The dark blue theme is called Sport Trendy And there is a pink theme called Balancing Car Gal.

I’m pretty confused how they came up with the names for the themes though 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Ok. That makes sense. I didn’t know that.  I’ll check it out later because the blue theme that the new app comes with does annoy me. Thanks man 

All this talk about app versions made me realize that my 16X shows up as "Illegal Device" on my app.  Yes, it's the new, "blue" app.  I was able to update FW last week and have been riding as "Illegal Device."

How can I  fix this? Should I delete app and download again from App Store?

3 minutes ago, Tom D said:

All this talk about app versions made me realize that my 16X shows up as "Illegal Device" on my app.  Yes, it's the new, "blue" app.  I was able to update FW last week and have been riding as "Illegal Device."

From KS website if you can. It would be sooo much easier if people starting to post their version, eg. Android v 3.1.4. 

5 minutes ago, Tom D said:

Get the app from kingsong website

Ok... deleted app and re-installed from KS site (V1.3).  Logged back into app and still says "Illegal Device."  However, now there is a number with the message... "Illegal Device 1250161071"

Any ideas on how to correct?  Should I "unbind" wheel or will that cause more issues?  I've been riding as "Illegal Device" with no issues to date, but seems to me, it should not be displaying this message at the top.

IMG_3234.PNG

Edited by Tom D

12 hours ago, Hibiki Mr.H said:

I am sorry to post here, because I just realize that I can only send 3 PMs per day.

Hello guys~ @chrisjunlee @Jon Stern @cyfur @Gustesta @Tom D @CampDylan @Genghis @VonWiffen @Azze80

The CYT H-5167 has arrived yesterday and ready to ship out to you.

The total cost of 12 sets of tires is $3411 NTD for tires & tubes (107.69 USD) + $1669 NTD for shipping from China to me (52.69 USD) + $440 NTD for customs duty. So each set is (3411+1669+440) / 12 = 460 NTD (14.52 USD) + 30 NTD for each packaging box which is required for global shipping. TOTAL is 490 NTD plus the shipping you choose below

there are 2 options for global shipping: (package weight 

for Sweden: 
1. Air Parcel: 870 NTD (27.47 USD) 14 to 18 days
2. EMS: 1120 NTD (35.36 USD) 4 to 5 days

So confused:)

what is the total cost in usd or euro?  So 490NDT + shipping 

how much is 1NDT?

when I google ndt I get twd instead:) .

2 minutes ago, Azze80 said:

So confused:)

what is the total cost in usd or euro?  So 490NDT + shipping 

how much is 1NDT?

when I google ndt I get twd instead:) .

Taiwan dollar is NDT (New Taiwan Dollar)!

00E8878B-D423-4213-8BF2-CBE12E9308FA.jpeg

Edited by Jon Stern
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Garrie Lim said:

And the Chinese meaning as below

Sport Blue: dark blue, more power and cool

Peaceful Blue: light blue, more peace on one's heart

Girl Pink: pink, just like its name,
Enginner name those theme.

So what's your suggestion?

54 minutes ago, Micheal Shen said:

Marty Black

houseofjob white

chrisjunlee yellow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Micheal Shen said:

I meant the pink theme.... Balancing Car Gal?????

Easily replaced with, 

Luscious Rose,

Blossom Passion

Fiery Heart

• Like 1