EUC rider from Taiwan?

Hsiang

I will be visiting Taiwan for chinese new years at the end of Feb next year. I am thinking of renting a wheel locally and connecting with the local group for a ride. I have seem some videos on youtube of pretty large group of riders from Taiwan but like to see if there are any on this forum.

27 minutes ago, Hsiang said:

I will be visiting Taiwan for chinese new years at the end of Feb next year. I am thinking of renting a wheel locally and connecting with the local group for a ride. I have seem some videos on youtube of pretty large group of riders from Taiwan but like to see if there are any on this forum.

https://www.rider.cool/rent.html

http://www.yago.com.tw/rent.html

Oh I suddenly miss my exes... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, z3n said:

I emailed Rider to see what they have available. But I also would like to connect with someo local riders and see if I can figure out if they have any regularly scheduled group rides, since I will only be there for a week and will also need pre-approval from the wife =).

I don't recall seeing any EUCs when I was there early this year, there were a whole ot of electric scooter though.

16 hours ago, Hsiang said:

I emailed Rider to see what they have available.

Try contacting them via Facebook Messenger instead. I believe they are quite active on Facebook.

I saw two riders when I was there a few weeks ago.  They were riding along the city streets.  I did not go to the river on the weekend long enough to see a group.  I just ride the YouBikes when in Taipei.  I will ride my wheel here at home, where my medical coverage is better. (You know, just in case...)

On 12/28/2018 at 7:38 AM, z3n said:

Try contacting them via Facebook Messenger instead. I believe they are quite active on Facebook.

I was hoping to avoid facebook since I don't use my account, but guess I have no choice since they did not respond to email...

Archived