What Did Santa Bring For Christmas?!

RockyTop

I got a big lump of coal for Christmas............. On the plus side, I got to be bad all year. Show us what you got! This is an off topic subject so it does not have to be EUC related. Someone had to get something good! ............

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I got Christmas... umm... favours!   :D

It was dark, but there was no beard so I don't think it was Santa though - at least I hope it wasn't Santa!?!?   :blink1:

45557665205_2fc152775c_b.jpg

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I ordered a z10 for me been Santa to myself 😁😁

Sounds like a winner. I am going to order an 18XL. We are currently in that sweet spot between,” I can’t it’s almost Christmas” and “ I can’t, I have a New Years resolution to put more money in my IRA”  :D

6 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

...... I just called Santa. He has a English accent ... Go figure?!   I am getting that 18XL after all....... and larger pedals for my KS16s.  Can’t wait. 

eWheels.com US shipping. 

English santas are ace😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 7:35 PM, Esper said:

Late post, I got myself a nice backpack that can fit my Mten3 inside. It's called a Brain Bag by Tom Bihn. Comes with a lifetime warranty too which is awesome.

Nice! 

I never thought I would be buying a Mten3. Now that I have the big boys (expect the Monster) I am looking to the Mten3. .. Everyone says that they are soooo fun to ride..... “ You can spin around and dance and do tricks”  If I can’t dance without the wheel I don’t see how having one will teach me to dance! But on the other hand when I am trying new monuvers I start out on the KS16s and then when successful I move up to the bigger wheels. 

Archived