EUC in Dubai?

Hnomer

Hello!
I want to travel to Dubai soon and I would love to buy a EUC there to enjoy the city.
Can anyone tell me where in Dubai I can buy a EUC, or at least point me in the right direction?
Would also appreciate if someone could tell me about laws and regulations regarding EUCs there.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hnomer

spent quite a bit of time in Dubai a few years ago.  I never saw a single EUC or other PED.  Sorry i cant help there.. 

as far as laws go, its Sharia law so just  be aware.. Dont get caught showing any PDA to a woman in public or bring any woman to  your hotel room that you are not married too..  

Have fun though..  

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing things out a bit.
Actually, I found one youtube video of a guy on Airwheel, and as you might imagine it is five years old.
My friend that has been there last month saw just an electric scooter.

Thanks again!
Hope someone else here knows better about how to buy EUC there.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't believe I am responding to this after such a long time but as someone who rides in Dubai, never buy from any one of these websites, the ninebot z advertised on the website above is way too overpriced and chances are you won't get it in good condition, I know it is risky but buy from ali-express or ask dubai riders for their dealers because buying from a dealer means that you don't have to take the risk of getting a wheel in a bad condition and it's also nice if you are starting out to have someone that can help replace parts before you do it yourself.

This wasn't really directed towards the OP but when you search dubai euc or something along those lines this thread comes up so I just want to make sure that if anyone in Dubai sees this thread when searching they have a bit more of an idea of where to get an euc :)

• Like 2