Which brand has better Quality Control do you think?

JSUN

I can't speak to all companies since I only have 2 good wheels. 

Between my 16s and mcm5 the kingsong has the edge in the fit and finish department.  

The mcm5 I have (I'm sure they are slightly different) has a right pedal that doesnt drop all the way open, it drags just a little, until you step on it. It sticks when you go to lift it closed too. My shell panel gaps are not the same and the top where the two plastic strips meet has a big raised edge. 

None of the above has any effect on the operation of my mcm5 and if lost or stolen I would buy another in a heartbeat.  It's an amazing experience riding this wheel.

My 16s fit and finish was perfect. Even after opening it up it went back together perfectly.  This wheel is my commuter,  I've seen some very high mile examples from others and trust it to take me to work for years. It's the Toyota Camry (V6 haha) of wheels, but not nearly as exciting as the mcm5. 

I hear inmotion has impeccable fit and finish, only recently having an issue with the first batch of V10(F)s water sealing.  

I do think any of these companies can still have a wheel slip through with an issue so for me its imparative to order from a company you can trust to help you in a hurry if there is an issue. Here in the states that would be @Jason McNeilat Ewheels. If I were across the pond it would be Ian at Speedy Feet.

Archived