Kevin Jones

Onewheel: Top 3 Things I Love (And Don't)

Hey All,

New here! Seems like a lot of good conversations going on. Thanks for having me.

I am a photographer, filmmaker and YouTuber from San Francisco, CA. I did a quick review video on the Onewheel and wanted to get some feedback? Thanks again.

In this review I take a loot at the top 3 things that I love about the Onewheel XR. I will also take a close look at 3 things that this board falls short on.

• Like 3

Really nice video. High production value and great content. :cheers:

I did think it was a bit ironic for you to discuss the danger of riding one and the importance of safety gear, yet you wore none in the video. There's nothing wrong or wimpy about filming yourself riding with safety gear (I do it all the time), but I guess all the cool kids ride sans gear :whistling:

On 12/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, Kevin Jones said:

Hey All,

New here! Seems like a lot of good conversations going on. Thanks for having me.

I am a photographer, filmmaker and YouTuber from San Francisco, CA. I did a quick review video on the Onewheel and wanted to get some feedback? Thanks again.

In this review I take a loot at the top 3 things that I love about the Onewheel XR. I will also take a close look at 3 things that this board falls short on.

Great video 

Hi Kevin,

When the Onewheel is on and the blue light is flashing, you can tell battery level from the light pulse. It starts out with a very quick momentary "light off" blink when the battery is full. As it loses charge, the duration of the off-blink becomes longer and longer, until the light barely blinks "on" at all and the battery is drained. Also, board modes can be changed without the app, using a series of button presses, but yes you have to be off the board to do it.

Cheers!