Sharing and downloading of DIY light effects

Kristof Willen

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, Jonesq said:

Where in the app do you go to buy the DIY lights?

I went to the “Me” tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Then I tapped on the gold coin (the one with the number of your coins beside it), in the top right corner. On the next screen you should see various choices of light patterns with a cost and a “redeem” button next to them. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AtlantaGuy said:

I went to the “Me” tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Then I tapped on the gold coin (the one with the number of your coins beside it), in the top right corner. On the next screen you should see various choices of light patterns with a cost and a “redeem” button next to them. 

I redeemed my coins and purchased light patterns but they are not showing up as selectable options to transmit under the lighting options.

11 hours ago, Jonesq said:

I redeemed my coins and purchased light patterns but they are not showing up as selectable options to transmit under the lighting options.

It sounds like you are having the same problem that I’m having — no way to load the new light patterns into the Glide 3/V8. If anyone has found a way, please let us know. 

• 3 months later...