Z10 in the UK

stephen

Hi guys I'm looking to buy a Z10 as my second wheel but can't find a seller in the UK , speedyfeet is not stocking them as yet does anyone know where to buy one in UK as i would like the warranty , does anyone know if this is officially the ninebot uk website as I've emailed and no reply but the price seems good also 🤔, I'm sure speedyfeet would be stocking them if it was

https://www.theninebot.co.uk/product/ninebot-one-z6-z8-z10/

Edited by stephen

5 minutes ago, stephen said:

Hi guys I'm looking to buy a Z10 as my second wheel but can't find a seller in the UK , speedyfeet is not stocking them as yet does anyone know where to buy one in UK as i would like the warranty , does anyone know if this is officially the ninebot uk website as I've emailed and no reply but the price seems good also 🤔, in sure speedyfeet would be sticking then if it was

https://www.theninebot.co.uk/product/ninebot-one-z6-z8-z10/

I pre-ordered a Z10 from this website ... they seem legit as they have been around a few years. I am still waiting for my Z10 since June, so hopefully I'll hear something soon and I'll get the latest CE certified version with all the issues fixed that were discovered after release (e.g. improved headlamp). It is a risk, but fingers-crossed they are good on their promise.

Edited by Nic

Ah that sounds ok then I'll see if they reply to my email I've asked them when in stock before i pre-order ,, i didn't even know they wasn't in stock lol ,, thanks though , I'll keep updating if i hear anything

• Like 1

Oooh, way to go Stephen! I suspect that you'll enjoy manhandling the Z10 (as it was meant to be ridden).

Ian (Speedyfeet) seems to be turned off by the Z10. There's no explaining bad taste sometimes :whistling:  I suspect that he's never going to carry it.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oooh, way to go Stephen! I suspect that you'll enjoy manhandling the Z10 (as it was meant to be ridden).

Ian (Speedyfeet) seems to be turned off by the Z10. There's no explaining bad taste sometimes :whistling:  I suspect that he's never going to carry it.

Yeah i just love the look and riding style i want that get your body leaning in to the corners what ian doesn't like about it , for me it looks fun plus I've seen many videos including yours ,,, money waiting just need a reputable seller now😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stephen said:

Yeah i just love the look and riding style i want that get your body leaning in to the corners what ian doesn't like about it , for me it looks fun plus I've seen many videos including yours ,,, money waiting just need a reputable seller now😊

Too bad @Nevin@Tec-toyz.com can't ship to England (or can he?). He has some fresh stock of Z10's waiting for buyers:

8 minutes ago, stephen said:

I could try email him 😊

It can't hurt. Mention my name, what the heck. I know Nevin if that helps. He's been a supplier of wheels to the San Fran neighborhood for a long time.

He could probably actually test the wheel before shipping it to you. Hey, I'm just trying to keep an addict supplied with goods :lol:

EDIT. He'll ship to Hawaii, so I don't think it's the distance. Probably complications from shipping Internationally :confused1: 

Nevin is the guy on the far right, with his mouth stuffed with food

IMG_20180804_171129386

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Ps!  Did you have to pay anything for pre-order

Yes, I paid the full amount by bank transfer and I have a receipt. I know it sounds dodgy, particularly as the bank account was a personal account and not a business account, but I haven't heard anything bad about the company and they seem to have been around since 2015 (they have a you-tube channel, mostly inactive now), so I guess they are doing this until they can off-load to retailers to do the selling and they become a distributor. It is a risk, but the price was good, so I took the risk. I hope it comes good. I suspect they still have to negotiate distribution rights with Ninebot and also the UK laws need changing before we see lots of UK dealers appearing, but that's all happening slowly as we speak. Hope the UK gets its act together in 2019 as they are supposedly reviewing things now.

Edited by Nic

7 hours ago, Nic said:

Yes, I paid the full amount by bank transfer and I have a receipt. I know it sounds dodgy, particularly as the bank account was a personal account and not a business account, but I haven't heard anything bad about the company and they seem to have been around since 2015 (they have a you-tube channel, mostly inactive now), so I guess they are doing this until they can off-load to retailers to do the selling and they become a distributor. It is a risk, but the price was good, so I took the risk. I hope it comes good. I suspect they still have to negotiate distribution rights with Ninebot and also the UK laws need changing before we see lots of UK dealers appearing, but that's all happening slowly as we speak. Hope the UK gets its act together in 2019 as they are supposedly reviewing things now.

Hi nic i just received this from ninebot uk , i think it's worth you chasing yours up cause the price has changed and seem to have one left in stock ,,,,so they said,,,, sounds like they have had them shipped , I've not ordered one yet but if you email them and you've been waiting since June you can have that one 😊 , i think I'll find somewhere more trustworthy as something doesn't sound right especially if you've been waiting since June and they are offering me one in 3 days ,,,, chase it up mate

If I'm going to take a risk I'll buy from green and fashion at least it's a cheaper risk lol😁

Screenshot_20181219_081928_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Edited by stephen

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Hi nic i just received this from ninebot uk , i think it's worth you chasing yours up cause the price has changed and seem to have one left in stock ,,,,so they said,,,, sounds like they have had them shipped , I've not ordered one yet but if you email them and you've been waiting since June you can have that one 😊 , i think I'll find somewhere more trustworthy as something doesn't sound right especially if you've been waiting since June and they are offering me one in 3 days ,,,, chase it up mate

If I'm going to take a risk I'll buy from green and fashion at least it's a cheaper risk lol😁

Screenshot_20181219_081928_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Thanks Steven, I'll let you know how I get on.:)

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

He's been listing it for quite some time now. Just never available. Not sure why. Maybe he doesn't want to get burned by Ninebot twice? Or they don't deliver or make trouble some other way.

electro-sport.de (very reputable German seller) has the Z10 for 1900€ (cheaper than Speedyfeet, 2000GBP = 2200€) and in stock. I'm sure he will ship to all European countries.

• Like 1

I just got a reply from Dominic ... he says it's all very strange that my order hasn't been completed yet and he is going to check from the office tomorrow. I'll post back here afterwards.

Edited by Nic

15 minutes ago, Nic said:

I just got a reply from Dominic ... he says it's all very strange that my order hasn't been completed yet and he is going to check from the office tomorrow. I'll post back here afterwards.

Maybe it sounds like you've just been to patient now there's one left in stock happy xmas😊😊😊

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

He's been listing it for quite some time now. Just never available. Not sure why. Maybe he doesn't want to get burned by Ninebot twice? Or they don't deliver or make trouble some other way.

electro-sport.de (very reputable German seller) has the Z10 for 1900€ (cheaper than Speedyfeet, 2000GBP = 2200€) and in stock. I'm sure he will ship to all European countries.

Thanks alot ive just emailed them about warranty etc and see if its the new batch with modified headlamp before i commit ,, 1933 euros = 1,743 pounds that's not too bad , its alot of money but they are well used products my msx was £2000😁 best money i spent

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Ian has talked about it multiple times on his weekly Livestream. He has said if the Ninebot issues don't get worked out he really doesn't care, because the Z10 doesn't excite him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Ian has talked about it multiple times on his weekly Livestream. He has said if the Ninebot issues don't get worked out he really doesn't care, because the Z10 doesn't excite him.

Just watched the speedyfeet weekly show Ian said he's not getting them in stock until march 2019 , I'll print have one by then hopefully soon ,, 😊😊 it will be my winter ride 😊😊

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stephen said:

Just watched the speedyfeet weekly show Ian said he's not getting them in stock until march 2019 , I'll print have one by then hopefully soon ,, 😊😊 it will be my winter ride 😊😊

Well, at least he's getting them. But wow, 1/2-year since everybody else has been been riding Z10's

I think Ian likes to play things more conservatively, waiting a long time before deciding to sell a particular wheel. Fortunately, Jason over here in the states likes to be more on the leading edge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Well, at least he's getting them. But wow, 1/2-year since everybody else has been been riding Z10's

I think Ian likes to play things more conservatively, waiting a long time before deciding to sell a particular wheel. Fortunately, Jason over here in the states likes to be more on the leading edge.

At the risk of losing some customers to 😐

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I can't speak for Ian, but I'm sure he had a ton of headaches trying to offer support to his Ninebot One E+ customer base when Ninebot corporate stopped supplying parts and honoring warranty claims.  Imagine the upset people who he couldn't get any more parts for.  It's a tough enough business to be in not to mention risky in the US with all the litigation down there.  I don't blame a dealer for not wanting to carry a product who has a corporate habit of breaking deals and not standing behind them.  It's probably not all sunshine and rainbows dealing with some of these Chinese companies!  Just ask @Jason McNeil, and read his future book, "The Trials and Tribulations of a One Wheel Dealer" soon to published.  :whistling:

Jason sells One Wheels ? :blink1:

:efeee20b79:  Title is still a "work in progress."  It sounded a little better than "Jason McNeil's Guide on How to Deal Wheels and Create Self-balancing Electric Unicycle Addicts!"

Cut me some slack here - we're working out the details!  Planting some seeds! Everyone needs an inspirational muse to inspire creative pursuits!  :innocent1:

• Like 2

On 12/19/2018 at 12:47 PM, Nic said:

Its after 5pm now (after business hours) and I emailed Dominic for an update at 3pm today. So far I haven't had a reply ... I hope I hear something positive by close of business tomorrow ... silence is never a good sign.