GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL A DAY EARLY

Lutalo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Nothing like the arrival of a new wheel. Congrat's.

My 18XL is arriving in a couple days, which has me excited too :D

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Nothing like the arrival of a new wheel. Congrat's.

My 18XL is arriving in a couple days, which has me excited too :D

Awesome! I hope that you enjoy it on those trails. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  Ooh oh... :mellow:  nevermind.  I thought everyone was excited about a different sort of delivery...  :whistling:  Carry on.  Don't mind me.  :innocent1:  And BTW, so much for Marty's no new wheel until a year or so vow!  :thumbup:

Hide contents

japanese-real-love-dolls-adult-male-sex-

:laughbounce2: You are nuts man:D

Now if I can find the thread that instructs on how to remove the illegal equipment notification I might actually get it outside before it too dark. 

The KS app connected, but still showing illegal equipment. I have the engineering app but have not had to use it this way in the past. :(

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

18XL model is a little young and chubby, but hey if you're into that, who's to judge right?  

Depends where the "chubby" falls. The 18XL model is chubby in all the places that I like. :D

Okay. So I have been pulling my hair out over the  "illegal equipment" message I was receiving on the KS App. Jason advised me that the message was no big deal. KS simply hasn't yet updated the KS app to recognize the 18XL product ID. They will be coming out with an update in the next couple weeks. So @Marty Backe and others who might receive XLs over the next few days, you guys should be aware of this also; Don't sweat the "illegal equipment" message on the app that will remain displayed after you unlock your wheels.

I am going to at least loop my wheel around the block before midnight. 😀👍

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  Ooh oh... :mellow:  nevermind.  I thought everyone was excited about a different sort of delivery...  :whistling:  Carry on.  Don't mind me.  :innocent1:  And BTW, so much for Marty's no new wheel until a year or so vow!  :thumbup:

Reveal hidden contents

japanese-real-love-dolls-adult-male-sex-

Now I see why you wanted it hidden. 

32488584668_a1098b0fd6_b.jpg

Just now, Siggy said:

Awesome news @Lutalo

So glad for you man! Gotta get that 200km range limiter off now. 

I really want to see you whip this beast into shape

Thanks bro. I am almost as excited about wrapping this beast as I am about riding it. Took it out for a little spin. Feels a little different than the 18L, but not by much. The 18L feels a little more flickable when quickly changing direction. It stands to reason. The XL is a heavier machine. Then again, it's a first impression. I haven't even so much as checked the tire pressure. 

7 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Thanks bro. I am almost as excited about wrapping this beast as I am about riding it. Took it out for a little spin. Feels a little different than the 18L, but not by much. The 18L feels a little more flickable when quickly changing direction. It stands to reason. The XL is a heavier machine. Then again, it's a first impression. I haven't even so much as checked the tire pressure. 

Yeah I could imagine that slight extra weight takes time to get used to!

Would highly recommend adjusting the PSI

Had a similar issue with the KS18L after the new XL pedals install.

It felt heavy. It felt slow. 

I lowered the PSI to 1-1.5 and it feels amazing (although in my mind that seems far too low - not sure I can trust the read out).

Regardless it feels like a riding a cloud again now.

I know lower PSI increases risk for punctures and snake bites. Id rather have to change the tire than have to change my knees due to hard impacts riding these awful streets ;)

4 hours ago, Siggy said:

I know lower PSI increases risk for punctures and snake bites. Id rather have to change the tire than have to change my knees due to hard impacts riding these awful streets 

:) You know that's right. Countless sets of tires. One set of knees. I plan on going for a proper ride. Just can't see getting to it before tomorrow. The thing about it is that I think the PSI is too low right now; tire is sort of flat. Tried to get my son to take it to campus this morning, but he was reluctant; that's good. :D

8 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Countless sets of tires. One set of knees

Amen to that!

8 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Tried to get my son to tak..

Wait stop right there!

This is big daddy's ride.

You don't want to give them ideas my man - they may want to knick it soon lol

48 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Amen to that!

Wait stop right there!

This is big daddy's ride.

You don't want to give them ideas my man - they may want to knick it soon lol

:D:D:D You hit the nail on the head bredren.

It's just that I wanted to get some early impressions because I knew that I wouldn't have time to ride today.

It was an impulsive, fleeting moment of generosity to share my wheel. 

Maybe because he had a tough final exam today and I felt for him

I have returned to my senses. :D:D

11 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Let them mate and have a baby KS14 to sit in the middle!  :w00t2:

Right. They could have the 14 that hasn't yet happened; the 14" death trap with a 2000w motor :D👍

Archived