Sent wrong EUC - what to do

Tom H

Hi guys and gals,

Finally got my order for an EUC - I ordered the IPS I260+ (it's the same as the I260, but with 30km/hr speed limit).

Opened it up - seemed heavy.

Lo and behold - a Ninebot One E+.

I'm a bit torn - the extra Wh would be nice, but the lower speed and greater weight are an issue. On the other hand I don't want to wait another week (or two) to get started.

What do you recommend?

PS - If Roger Rendle is on the forum - I think you've got my IPS.

@Chrisxr2 The ninebot is more expensive - about $300 more.

I haven't tried either one, but have been researching and lurking here a fair bit. My biggest issue with the ninebot is the weight - I'll probably be carrying it on and off the bus a bit until I can ride to work.

I'm not specifically planning to go 30kmh, but the capacity to do so means I won't get beeped at while going eg 15kph.

Ouch.... I guess you contacted the seller telling him about the error. What are they offering to rectify this?

Would you be willing at all to keep the Bot instead of your originally ordered IPS?

When I got a white car delivered for my black one ordered, the seller had to take it back. I didnt want to wait again 6 weeks for the right color to be produced, so we settled on a differently specced black car he had already in his warehouse plus a nice rebate to compensate me for my troubles.

@Chrisxr2 The ninebot is more expensive - about $300 more.

I haven't tried either one, but have been researching and lurking here a fair bit. My biggest issue with the ninebot is the weight - I'll probably be carrying it on and off the bus a bit until I can ride to work.

I'm not specifically planning to go 30kmh, but the capacity to do so means I won't get beeped at while going eg 15kph.

yes if your doing lots of carrying i can see the weight difference being more of an issue, definitely considering a back pack for any carrying in my own case. I agree with what Jag says but its hard to ask for some money back when they have alreaqdy given you a more expensive model.

I don't know guys, seems this would be more akin to receiving the wrong Chinese food order. In my experience, they're coming back for that food.

Of course, I remember reading one internet post in a thread about peoples' "fattest moments." One person ate all 4 meals they accidentally received with all the lights in the house turned off, ignoring the loud knocks on the door until they went away :ph34r:

Archived