I'm not going to cry for a looted Apple Store or for luxury stores that overpriced products bought in China at low prices...

I will not cry for a city or a country where there are so many social inequalities

On video, young people who break everything, are not necessarily the poorest...

I live in a difficult neighborhood
In two years, since I own my two Mini Ninebot, over 200 people (young, old, homeless) tried my two Mini and had fun, 

Half of these people will never be able to buy an EUC, a kickscooter or a Mini...Everyone here prefers cars and will find the money to buy one . 

There are many countries where people do not need a car. And they do not need petrol.

Among the EUC, Kickscooter, Mini have the advantage of not going fast and especially to be easily tried.
It's a pleasure to share this experience

In the street, we can hear "hey it's good it's great your gear!"

And as the Mini does not go fast, I stop, I turn around and I speak with these people, offers them to test, talking about my mileage and everybody is surprised when i said i have with my Mini 4132 km / 2567 miles and with my Mini Plus 4014 km / 2494 miles...

Always, they ask me the price, and when I see that their smile disappears, I tell them all the inconveniences, and a bit of joke "i took 12 kg/26,4555lbs":laughbounce2:

Otherwise, neighborhood youth are very nice, even the hardest. They say me "thank you" after trying my Mini or "it's great", and old people love it with a great smile, in the street

Once I was assaulted and insulted, it was young people from a business school in Bordeaux, they had drunk, and tried to make me fall by giving me shots...

And you ? Have you often had the opportunity to let strangers try your device? Sharing your mobility experience? Sharing electric mobility alternative to petrol experience ?

P.S

France is nice too... without french people :roflmao:

https://www.france.fr/en

Oh, I thought that was Canada after a losing hockey game.  My bad.  :whistling:

If you can't peacefully protest without destroying public and private property, you really don't have a point worth respecting.  That's just my point of view of course.  Maybe it's the only way to get things to change in some places?  I haven't been following the France crisis very carefully, but whenever I see people fighting and burning stuff in the streets I tend to sympathize more with the lawmakers.

Archived