UK Group

nute

Ive not seen many UK group posts here but I just want to let anyone in the south of the UK know that there are lots of us who do meet up and ride. There is a thriving London based Whats App group - let me know if anyone needs to be signed up. Its not only London riders, I'm not in London but i travel in every so often and tomorrow we are meeting up somewhere north of London ... might be Essex but i don't know that part of the world very well. 

We have a guest from the Singapore Wheelies here at the moment on a loaner wheel :)

There is also a London based Facebook group  who meet up every so often in Hyde park or other places in and around London, again - let me know if anyone needs a link. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest PogArt Artur

Hi everybody.

I'm Polish (47) living in Bradford,just making my mind up to start the learning curve...

I'm considering Ninebot One E+ vs Inmotion V5F for the first wheel, so far the E+ is the winner.

London is too far to meet you guys,I just wanted say hallo ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nigel Ing said:

Hi, i'm in Stevenage , Herts, would love the opportunity for meet up can you send me the whats app link and face book, so I can find out when their is a meet up , cheers

Hi Nigel,  I'm up the road from you near Biggleswade.  If you want to go on a "group" ride, let me know.  I thought I left this message weeks ago but I must not of hit "submit reply".

Have you ridden your wheel since your fall?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sheffield noob checking in. Would love to go for a group ride. I was talking to some mountain bikers and apparently there's somebody around here on a veteran Sherman. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 10:58 PM, Anudeep said:

HI, I would like to know if there are any EUC community in Glasgow as i recide in this place for few months before shifiting to London. if you can send me the link, i sm happy to join.

Hi Anudeep,

I'm based in Glasgow with my Sherman. Out of the country until February but would be good to meet up one day.

Thought I was the only one in this city.😂

• 3 months later...

I am about as south as one can go in the UK, being in Bournemouth.  I think I'm the only rider around here as I've yet to see another human on an EUC, outside of YouTube... (Have seen several one-wheelers though).

Would love to meet others for a ride. Is the WhatsApp group still a thing?

Edited by tech2zero
grammar

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My car got stolen on 3rd Jan 2024, it had my black King Song 14D in the boot. Please be aware (report to police or message and I'll pass information to police) if see one for sale (has 156km on the mileage and serial is KS14D2B211018D002)

Edited by cowtc
Extra info

51 minutes ago, cowtc said:

My car got stolen on 3rd Jan 2024, it had my black King Song 14D in the boot. Please be aware (report to police or message and I'll pass information to police) if see one for sale (has 156km on the mileage and serial is KS14D2B211018D002)

Will keep an eye out on ebay and marketplace. Where you based?