ESCIS 'retro' electric unicycle

who_the

Haven't seen this posted yet so I'll throw it out there. Interesting but impractical — not sure what anyone would actually carry in the dual man-purses, plus too many sharp edges and protrusions to be safe or durable in case of an inevitable crash — but good to see EUC's getting some attention from serious (if not playful) designers.

http://www.yankodesign.com/2018/12/06/the-gentlemans-e-unicycle/

Designs like the Wraithwheel (which is awesome, especially in person) and ESCIS could help to get more recognition from crossover communities like custom car builders and motorcyclists. (The underlying wheel here is pretty underwhelming. I'm guessing based on the specs and dimensions that the ESCIS is an MSuper V2 covered up in some new externals.) 

204736416_ScreenShot2018-12-06at10_22_19AM.thumb.jpg.dabc0d7f3499ff5fc147846eaa4345d8.jpg

15 minutes ago, andress said:

I thought the little saddle bags were for batteries,  but after seing the video, I guess they're for haberdashery items.

I guess we will have  to choose between the stylish bags or adding a (custom chrome) trolley handle in the back...

The article that I read said the saddlebags were holding the batteries but I highly doubt it, the weight distribution would be completely off.... I don't think the author knows what the hell you talkin about... Even still the way they have the saddlebags mounted there's no way that would ride correctly....

Quite frankly it looks like a Nazi helmet....👎

The article that I read said the saddlebags were holding the batteries but I highly doubt it, the weight distribution would be completely off.... I don't think the author knows what the hell you talkin about... Even still the way they have the saddlebags mounted there's no way that would ride correctly....

Quite frankly it looks like a Nazi helmet....👎

Archived