The fantastic feeling of being alive, EUC accident history

Unventor

3 hours ago, Acturbo said:

Glad to see your healed Unventor.  How long did it take your tailbone to heal?  I had a crash in August at about 30 mph on the MSuper(fell off to the right not on my back).  And my tailbone is still giving me issues after prolonged usage.  No back pain, numbing or anything crazy like that but when sitting directly on the tailbone it starts hurting again.  Went for Xrays a few weeks ago but have not made it back to the doc yet.  No other injuries to speak of except a scratch on my nose luckily...........................................

Rach type of these injuries are different. I explain with a hand as example.

At this particular time I  landed as is you would i slap you hand flat on a table. At start I did feel any tailbone paine, but a week after the bruising started to show and so did the pain. The best part of 3 to 4 weeks went by before I could sit normally another 4 weeks brfore any stress in back would not trigger pains in tailbone.

I have long time back sliped on ice and landed on the tip of the tailbone. So using the hand as if the top of the tip the finger was hit as if you are sitting wood with an axe.

As I recall that atleast doubled the healing process. 

This is why I try to tumble if I get any say how a fall occurd once the accident is unavoidable. I know some prefer to slide. But I never trained that much in any sports I did when I were younger. 

I hope you heal up soon. But you really need to get a status fron your doctor. 

Archived