Springfield, OH - USA

FoamieNinja

I was wondering if there might be any riders registered here that would be local... I checked the recent list of users in the InMotion app, and it seems that there are only 12 in the entire state... Only two of which are within 30 miles of me.
I figured this might be a more effective method in finding others to cruise with, since it doesn't restrict my search to InMotion users. :P

I know it may be a while before the weather will cooperate again, but I was hoping to find a few that may be interested in the future... Or when the weather clears.

Edit:
I regularly pass through, or loiter around Yellow Springs (primarily on weekends), via the main bike trail there, usually starting off at Ellis Park... If anyone local were to be searching for me, that's the location where you'll have the greatest chance of spotting me. On occasion, I'll round-trip the same path from the route 70 overpass to Xenia.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:00 PM, FoamieNinja said:

I was wondering if there might be any riders registered here that would be local... I checked the recent list of users in the InMotion app, and it seems that there are only 12 in the entire state... Only two of which are within 30 miles of me.
I figured this might be a more effective method in finding others to cruise with, since it doesn't restrict my search to InMotion users. :P

I know it may be a while before the weather will cooperate again, but I was hoping to find a few that may be interested in the future... Or when the weather clears.

I will be ordering a new one in a few weeks. Riding a Air wheel right now. I'm located 20 miles east of Springfield. Would love to find a group to ride with.

Archived