EUCGUY'S MSX Powerpads/ Tilted sidepads (Feedback/Review)

EUCGUY

Hello!
Im not sure how many of the people who bought the tilted sidepads are members of this forum, but could those of you who are give me some feedback on them?

Whats good, whats bad. Photos or video to show them in action, after wear.. etc.

- Mathias/ EUCGUY

photo by Steve jo

background 2.jpg

Edited by EUC GUY
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, HippoPig said:

Just ordered my MSX and they’ve gone from the site 😱

will you be doing any more runs?

yes, but need to focus on monster powerpads now, a few issues i need to sort out, once up and running and theres time for other stuff, i'll make more for msx also

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

yes, but need to focus on monster powerpads now, a few issues i need to sort out, once up and running and theres time for other stuff, i'll make more for msx also

Cool - my MSX won’t be here for a month ish anyway.

Love the stuff you work on man - those self dimming lights are unreal.

4 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

Cool - my MSX won’t be here for a month ish anyway.

Love the stuff you work on man - those self dimming lights are unreal.

the led project is my fav, no doubt. issue now is how to make it all onto a nice board thats easy to install and fast for me to make.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

the led project is my fav, no doubt. issue now is how to make it all onto a nice board thats easy to install and fast for me to make.

If you can get it fast (cheap) enough to make they’ll sell well.

I would certainly take a kit - looks fantastic.

As I get more into the sport - I’m wishing I was electrical rather than mechanical.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, EUC GUY said:

Update: Im now working on the new laser machine, setting it up for production. end of week, perhaps ready to sell again.

Amazing :)

Are you planning on a black / black version? (I can’t remember all the options last time).

Ill be ordering a set as soon as available :)

2 hours ago, HippoPig said:

Amazing :)

Are you planning on a black / black version? (I can’t remember all the options last time).

Ill be ordering a set as soon as available :)

I will have many colors for the outer rings. Black, red, blue.. Etc. All colors I can buy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Graniteone said:

For the record, I ll take a set for my MSX.  Any chance you can make some for KS18XL?

Probably not, a lot of time to design new for different wheel. Includes a ton of testing and such. I already have many other things I want to finish and offer as well.. 

7 hours ago, EUC GUY said:

I will have many colors for the outer rings. Black, red, blue.. Etc. All colors I can buy. 

Neon Green will do just fine! ;-)

And I will also order the moment they become available again!

Edited by MacPara
  • Upvote 1

All I know is after having additional pads by my ankles I can brake harder without any wobbles and I can whip around corners that have bumpy surfaces much faster and more confidently. I don't even use them to jump they're just more control for me. Mine aren't very comfortable though so I'd love a more official solution like this. 

New design change to be added.
as an update, the laser i ordered wasnt as powerfull as i was hoping for, and this is causing issues for me. i think i can still cut pads, but its not much faster than before. 
this is something i have been working on entire weekend. specs say 15W, but not any more powerful than old 2.5W when the beam must be 100% strength. so it might just be in bursts... im waiting for reply by seller.  

msx pad new design.JPG

• Upvote 1