Insta 360 One X suppliers

Juggler

I'm looking to buy the Insta 360 One X and have found several sites selling it varying in price from £409 down to £330.

I appreciate that some of these suppliers are based in China and there would be a long wait, but for a saving of potentially £80 I'm happy to do that.

I just wondered which sites other users have purchased from and whether they have been satisfied with the outcome?

Also I would like to know if the selfie stick which disappears in the video is a dedicated one or can any selfie stick do the same?

Thanks

On 11/30/2018 at 5:15 AM, Juggler said:

I'm looking to buy the Insta 360 One X and have found several sites selling it varying in price from £409 down to £330.

I appreciate that some of these suppliers are based in China and there would be a long wait, but for a saving of potentially £80 I'm happy to do that.

I just wondered which sites other users have purchased from and whether they have been satisfied with the outcome?

Also I would like to know if the selfie stick which disappears in the video is a dedicated one or can any selfie stick do the same?

Thanks

I purchased mine on November 30th and it arrived today (5 day turnaround). I haven't even opened the box yet. I live in the USA. I purchased directly from the 360 One X Store in Shenzen China. I got the premium package with the SD card and the invisi-stick. I am happy with the turnaround time. 

Not sure if another stick will work. I would buy theirs just to be safe; it's not very expensive. Maybe buy another one later to answer that question. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 5:15 AM, Juggler said:

Thanks

Believe it or not. I finally opened the box and began experimenting with the features only two days ago. Almost a month after receiving it ^_^;):)

1 minute ago, Lutalo said:

Believe it or not. I finally opened the box and began experimenting with the features only two days ago. Almost a month after receiving it ^_^;):)

Wow, how are you getting on with it?  I can't run the App on my phone or tablet as they don't meet the minimum specs required by Insta app developers. Really annoying as my phone is only 2 years old. Tried the app for the PC but it doesn't have the same features as the App for Android/IOS

8 minutes ago, Juggler said:

Wow, how are you getting on with it?  I can't run the App on my phone or tablet as they don't meet the minimum specs required by Insta app developers. Really annoying as my phone is only 2 years old. Tried the app for the PC but it doesn't have the same features as the App for Android/IOS

No issue running the app on the phone haven't tried the PC yet. Still toying around with it and learning how to use the features. 

4 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

No issue running the app on the phone haven't tried the PC yet. Still toying around with it and learning how to use the features. 

Have you seen the Insta 360 One X User Group on Facebook? Lots of usefull info on there 

4 hours ago, Juggler said:

Have you seen the Insta 360 One X User Group on Facebook? Lots of usefull info on there 

Not on FB. But I can see that it would be useful since I picked up a couple of a new hobbies over the last couple of years ☺

Archived