New GotWay Nikola 17''

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Finally a price I can live with. Buy it Now on EBay before someone steals this deal! 

47338431981_8a7f88539d_b.jpg

:D whoever goes for this will certainly nullify my claim to have the world's most expensive EUC. 

• Like 2

I'll take two if pedals are 30cm or bigger. :P  On a more serious note, do we know the pedal size?  Or are they the standard small size of 20cm?

Edited by DanCar

On 3/8/2019 at 7:10 AM, Lutalo said:

I heard expanding the personal collection was addictive and if I am not careful I might end up with 11 wheels in my house :D

In my book even having 20+ wheels in your stable is not addictive. It’s smart. Why leave all your money to your kids. ;)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

In my book even having 20+ wheels in your stable is not addictive. It’s smart. Why leave all your money to your kids. ;)

...leave your money in one basket...ehh wheel (or battery pack) I mean.

As for kids, I don't have any. I told my employer that I ride wheels to work as they cancled my parkung lot...and that I don't need a pension plan anymore.

Hehe my boss couldn't tell if I am joking or serious. Maybe be I am bit of both.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, DanCar said:

I'll take two if pedals are 30cm or bigger. :P  On a more serious note, do we know the pedal size?  Or are they the standard small size of 20cm?

it's shown in the video.. just like tesla pedals but slightly longer and with a rubber instead of sandpaper though I bet it will change rubber is not as safe

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Shucks. I spend so Much on them now not sure there will be anything left to leave :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

Shucks. I spend so Much on them now not sure there will be anything left to leave :D

You sound like a generous dad. I am as well.  If I could turn back time I would have emptied my bank account and sold my home for one. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rywokast said:

it's shown in the video.. just like tesla pedals but slightly longer and with a rubber instead of sandpaper though I bet it will change rubber is not as safe

I searched and couldn't find size of Tesla pedals.  Can someone measure the length?

9 minutes ago, DanCar said:

I searched and couldn't find size of Tesla pedals.  Can someone measure the length?

same as newer ACM, basically standard theyre pretty much the same length as all KS pedals as well https://www.ewheels.com/product/acmacms-set-of-pedals/

I assume that would be about 205-210mm, but I haven't seen any measurement either and don't own the wheel. My records show 208mm for the MSX and the KS-18L.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

You sound like a generous dad. I am as well.  If I could turn back time I would have emptied my bank account and sold my home for one. 

I'm sure your kids and Lutalo's appreciate it or will.  I didn't get along with my dad well when I was younger and living at home (dat power struggle) but get along with my parents great now.  The older I get the more I realize how fortunate I was/am and appreciate everything they have given me and still do in some ways.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mono said:

I assume that would be about 205-210mm, but I haven't seen any measurement either and don't own the wheel. My records show 208mm for the MSX and the KS-18L.

Pedals too small, I'll have to pass. :(  Thanks for the info.

41 minutes ago, DanCar said:

Pedals too small, I'll have to pass. :(  Thanks for the info.

? the only pedal larger is the new kingsong 18xl pedals that literally just came out lol.. what have you been riding on so far??

18 minutes ago, stephen said:

I want a pair of these when available for my msx 😊😊

haha a picture is worth a thousand words.. why didnt i think of that >.> yes they look great though i would prefer sandpaper

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rywokast said:

? the only pedal larger is the new kingsong 18xl pedals that literally just came out lol.. what have you been riding on so far??

KS18XL: 247mm, V10: 240mm, the Nicola pedals seem to be longer than 210mm according to the above picture.

Just now, Mono said:

KS18XL: 247mm, V10: 240mm, the Nicola pedals seem to be longer than 210mm according to the above picture.

oh yea totally forgot about v10 lol.. ok besides those two xD still thats 95% of all pedals are smaller than nikola.. theyre probably 230 ish

I've been tagged by the seller from Ebay to purchase the Nikola. Last chance offer. I need some advice. If I purchase it I'll have the most expensive wheel on record?;) @Lutalo is the leader so far.  :thumbup:

$20,000

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1