Z10 MAX SPEED UNLOCK TO 56km/h TESTS REPORT

GyroRideRz

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 9:42 AM, onkeldanuel said:

Can someone Tell whats with Version 0.7.7 for Z10 in Ninetool? What Happens different when IT says "No BMS" ? No overcurrent Tiltback or what? 

I believe it means no limitations on speed, no over lean "cutoffs" or low battery speed limitations. The Z will keep going until something blows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, MRN76 said:

Idling on a fully charged battery is about 81.5km / h, fully charged - roughly 59 volts. The firmware has a hard limit for power reserve of 25%. Total we get, if the battery was 50% (roughly 52 volts) 81.5 * 59/52 * 0.75 = ~ 54 km / h
Ie, the engine of the Z10 half-discharged battery will be able to overclock the raider up to 54km/h.

In this case, idling will be equal to 81.5 / 59 * 52 = ~ 72km / h (the speed of promotion of the motor without a rider, let's say when the wheel is raised)

PS. No raise the wheel to check the idle. There were cases of combustion of the controller (it does not depend on, modified firmware or original, just it is better not to do this)

mrn76, do you have an email where i can contact you? i have some questions regarding the z10 ninetool, seems i cant send you a pm here and cant post on the ninetool topic either. i dont use telegram

interested in hot swapping z10 batteries to carry a spare. i think i need to fiddle with the activation code each time?

• 2 months later...

really enjoying the unlocked firmware, but now i'm craving more battery as well. it seems i only get about 5-7 miles of spirited riding at near top speed before it starts progressively limiting me. does this seem low to anyone else? granted its around 32f/0c here at the moment so that could have something to do with it. i only weight 145lb though

edit: also wondered if the z10 has any thermal speed-throttling. like if you're pushing it really hard, or in really hot weather, whether the wheel will automatically throttle speed to keep temperatures in check? 

Edited by Kevin Johnson

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, David Pham said:

Hey can someone please show me step by step on how to unlock the speed for my Z10? I’m having trouble understanding this process. 

If you click on the link below it will take you to a very good resource that I used recently.  The web page is in Spanish, but if you are using Google Chrome it should automatically translate it to English.  Hope this helps.

https://iwheelsurvive.com/ninetool/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Reint Berghmans said:

Hello,

I have since 2 years now a Z10 and I would also like to have a code to unblock my Z10 to the 56 km/hour speed.

Who can help me with this ?

Thanks,

Reint

@Reint Berghmans If you scroll up 5 posts to my last post and click on the link, it will explain the whole step by step process including how to contact the guy that provides the modified firmware.  He will then send you a code to unlock your Z10 for $30 USD.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, Reint Berghmans said:

Hello,

I have since 2 years now a Z10 and I would also like to have a code to unblock my Z10 to the 56 km/hour speed.

Who can help me with this ?

Thanks,

Reint

hello, i would like to know if you managed to unlock the Z10?  and is it safe?

@MRN76 

Some Questions: 

I want to drive fast as possible with my Original Z10 and with my old Original E+.

What i must do, to get these speed Hacks?

The Z10 don't need a Model Change, right?

Just opend with the 9tool and push unlock Speed?

Change both Firmware? Or only the E+?

Set the E+ to a P? 

What is my price for both Hacks? 

Please send me a contact.

Questions over Questions...

Thanks for your Support !

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 8:02 AM, Werner said:

Hallo @Bjorn vda,

I unlocked my Z10 a few weeks ago with help from @MRN76 successfully. 

Runs wonderfully and stable.

I appreciate it. 

you have any issues with the ninebot tool?

have downloaded the ninebot tool, but cant get the 4 th "old sn" key to complete the unlock process.

MRN 76 has said probably the password need to be removed. i dont have any set.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, Jimbob said:

you have any issues with the ninebot tool?

No, all works fine. 

Did initiate a new Ser-Nr because of a new MB and then renewed the speed increase with MRN76's help.

No issues. 

Only 9 battery doesn't work since the speed increase. 

19 minutes ago, Werner said:

If you own an android phone and install the Latest version of WheelLog, @palachzzz has added a screen (swipe through to the last screen) similar to 9 Battery where you can check all 14 cells of both Battery 1 and Battery 2!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, fbhb said:

If you own an android phone and install the Latest version of WheelLog, @palachzzz has added a screen (swipe through to the last screen) similar to 9 Battery where you can check all 14 cells of both Battery 1 and Battery 2!

Thx, installed and works fine 🙂 👌 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Werner said:

No, all works fine. 

Did initiate a new Ser-Nr because of a new MB and then renewed the speed increase with MRN76's help.

No issues. 

Really, that is encouraging.

I am trying to fireware my Z10 with the ninebot tool but can't get the last key (serial number) to forward to Alex.

28 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

Really, that is encouraging.

I am trying to fireware my Z10 with the ninebot tool but can't get the last key (serial number) to forward to Alex.

Want app do you have connected?

Segway ninebot / euc world / wheelog ?

Trying to establish a similar setup to get job done

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, Werner said:

Thx, installed and works fine 🙂 👌 

@Werner Actually I want to use MRN76´s firmware 7.6.5. Could you (or anybody else) manage to set limit in original segway app? I cant find this option. I think this option is gone with an update of original software.