My Inmotion v10 turns on by itself

kuechi

I rode my EUC today in the rain and I had a small tumble. I went home and turned off my EUC and then the rear lights blinks by itself even though it is off. Bluetooth also connected. I just got this a week ago. Now i'm scared that it might light up.

23 minutes ago, kuechi said:

I rode my EUC today in the rain and I had a small tumble. I went home and turned off my EUC and then the rear lights blinks by itself even though it is off. Bluetooth also connected. I just got this a week ago. Now i'm scared that it might light up.

I would open it up and check for any moisture inside. Did the wheel have the waterproof update? Where did you purchase the wheel? INMOTION USA will perform the update if it was not done.

31 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I would open it up and check for any moisture inside. Did the wheel have the waterproof update? Where did you purchase the wheel? INMOTION USA will perform the update if it was not done.

it is ok to just dry it out if i find out it is wet?

17 hours ago, kuechi said:

it is ok to just dry it out if i find out it is wet?

100% of electronic devices that I've accidentally immersed in water and that stopped working never worked again unless those cylinder thingies were replaced by someone who knew what they were doing.

18 hours ago, Glitched said:

Any dirt or debris around the battery cover? Hopefully you were able to confirm then that it does have the polythene battery container protector.

No debris. It really was a short tumble. There was a small pot hole and my wheel got stuck and I just walk it off. The inmotion support said that. I need to dry out the board and let it sit for a day with a fan. Now it is good but i have to observe the wheel if ot turns on by itself again. Tnx. I just notice that one side of the rim is bent. 

Archived