Buying Ninebot One E for Daughter

Snorpht FingerPoot

Hi from Mesa AZ USA. My daughter, (1/2 Chinese) was in China last summer and her cousin had a Ninebot One E. She got really good on it. Now of course, she has to have one and her birthday is coming. Any thoughts on where the best place to buy one in the US. would be?  Decent shipping time, price and a trusted contact if there was a problem... No amateur importer etc. .... A real company.

THX...... SFP

I am no based in US. But I can offer you the Ninebot One E+ at competitive price.

It is a foreign product, so eventially resellers are all importers. As for responsible contact, I suppose that I am active member of this community and countable if there is a problem with.the units. 

P model is available for preorder.

Hi & Welcome!

You should imho consider an E+ instead of the E - looks the same and the bigger the battery the better. It increases the safety!

You can take a look here: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/478-brands-with-without-unexpected-shutdowns-new-buyers-look-here/?do=findComment&comment=4872 to get an idea of possible problems of different wheels.

And also something bad to start reading with: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/1189-regeneration-on-full-battery-bad-news/?do=findComment&comment=11758 . Unfortionately there is no wheel by now on the market that could solve/avoid this problem. But thats (one of ) the reason(s) for my tip with the bigger batteries (also the wheel will be a bit heavier...)

And last but not least, what you asked for: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/458-where-to-buy-incomplete-reseller-list/?do=findComment&comment=4653 (almost - its "just" a list of known resellers)

Hi from Mesa AZ USA. My daughter, (1/2 Chinese) was in China last summer and her cousin had a Ninebot One E. She got really good on it. Now of course, she has to have one and her birthday is coming. Any thoughts on where the best place to buy one in the US. would be?  Decent shipping time, price and a trusted contact if there was a problem... No amateur importer etc. .... A real company.

THX...... SFP

Contact @Tim Haden at http://www.hoodriderz.com/ he'll take care of you with any questions. They are based in NY and an official ninebot reseller, so if you have problems you ship it to NYC instead of china.

THX...... SFP

I bought from "mommie_daddie" on eBay. Get a legit brand new unit w mfr warranty and ships UPS, domestically.  Took only a few days to get mine. They were even willing to send expedited for an additional fee, which I did.  I would buy again from em.

Thanks for the info. I had just looked over the first 2 URLs before I signed on. Daughter is going to be 12 and just riding around very locally. Not actually going anywhere. From what I see the E + is about $150 more and a bit heavier.  She had all she could do to carry the E around in China. Just a kids toy. There's a place called electricunicycleonline.com that had the E for $768 delivered. They are based in China but the Website looks very good. Anybody ever hear if then?

Thanks for the info. I had just looked over the first 2 URLs before I signed on. Daughter is going to be 12 and just riding around very locally. Not actually going anywhere. From what I see the E + is about $150 more and a bit heavier.  She had all she could do to carry the E around in China. Just a kids toy. There's a place called electricunicycleonline.com that had the E for $768 delivered. They are based in China but the Website looks very good. Anybody ever hear if then?

carrying? Get the trolley handle w an e+. Problem solved!

I guess if she keeps it for at least 3 years, you will be happier buying the E+ in the long run. Then she's 15 and able to carry it, no problem.
Cant comment on available reselling partners in the US though I have heard of the hoodriderz doing good things in the community not only selling but also organizing events to learn and try.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the concern. Don't think that would be a problem where we live.

did you order yet ?? if so where from and how was your experience ? 

THX...... SFP

should get p haha

Bought an E+ hoodriderz. Tom called me a couple times to make sure I had all Qs answered etc. Arrived in perfect shape in about 4 or 5 days. Works perfect, can't get the kid off it. Thanks to everyone.

Contact @Tim Haden at http://www.hoodriderz.com/ he'll take care of you with any questions. They are based in NY and an official ninebot reseller, so if you have problems you ship it to NYC instead of china.

Archived