IPS Zero 260Wh // $100

csmyers

Open to ALL offers. Based in LA/SF, local sale preferred.

Imgr album: https://imgur.com/a/vNDK5GK

Wheels come with chargers.

The IPS Zero was my first wheel, preordered directly from the factory. It has the second generation board with beefier components. It also the odometer reset glitch so I have no idea how many miles are on it, but it's likely over 1000 miles.

IMG_0031.thumb.JPG.b8c8180f1c3fbf64ecb7e4bd71f87ca2.JPG

Shell: 4/10 - cometic damage only. 

Battery: 6/10 - fine for a 260Wh, but there's a reason they don't make packs this small anymore.

Tire: 7/10 - will be fine with slime. i can slime before purchase.

Motor/axle: 10/10 - no play in the axle. motor is 'only' 800W but the power is mostly limited by the batteries.

This wheel is seriously fun to ride. At least as fun as my Mten3. It's super maneuverable and lightweight (just as light as the Mten3!), the lights are still the best use of LEDs ever put in a wheel, the top speed is limited but it's still one of my favorite wheels ever made. If they updated it with modern specs I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Best as a beater wheel or one for the kids.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Happy Holidays!

-cs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought the IPS Zero from @csmyers and couldn't be happier. What a great starter wheel.

My first ride went well, only one fall on my first away from a support rail. 

On my second go at it today I rode the length of a parking garage taking large, arcing turns. I'm actually hitting the limiter (12km/hr 🙄).

Next up, mount, dismount. I've saved those because I had knee surgery blast August and I wanted to be proficient enough not to fall once I got it going. Then, sharper turns, harder braking, and higher limits. Then e-braking.

Thank you to @csmyers who was very accommodating when an urgency prevented me from making our first meeting. Smooth transaction, on time, and helpful. 

Thank you sir!

Archived