Which Charge Doctor for Solowheel Glide 3???

JimB

My son has a Solowheel Glide 3, purchased a few months ago.

I'm looking at http://hobby16.neowp.fr/buy/

The charge doctor site indicates a GX12-3 connector for Glide 3, but my son's wheel has a 4-pin connector.  I'm not sure if it's GX12-4 or GX16-4 (or something else?), and can't measure it.  I'm thinking that this looks like a GX12-4.  Does anyone know for sure?  Here are the pics...

529248233_Glide3plug.thumb.jpeg.a50a28dcb3066bab1f0e759b503b15d8.jpeg890599804_Glide3receiver.thumb.jpeg.0cb91f96d057633f6ce8f01e5a76d592.jpeg

1 hour ago, JimB said:

My son has a Solowheel Glide 3, purchased a few months ago.

I'm looking at http://hobby16.neowp.fr/buy/

The charge doctor site indicates a GX12-3 connector for Glide 3, but my son's wheel has a 4-pin connector.  I'm not sure if it's GX12-4 or GX16-4 (or something else?), and can't measure it.  I'm thinking that this looks like a GX12-4.  Does anyone know for sure?  Here are the pics...

If you order a charge doctor from @hobby16 and specify that you want it for a glide3 you should get the right one. You can write him your concerns about 3 and 4 pin conectors and he should know or respond for follow up questions.

He's doing this for secondaty income and is available for direct communication with his customers.

12 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Looks like the Solowheel branded Glide 3 have a GX12-4 instead of 12-3 like the V8. Dumb.

The same is true for the US-version of the V8. Back then, eWheels pushed to get a different connector than the GX12-3, because hoverboards have it.

17 hours ago, Chriull said:

If you order a charge doctor from @hobby16 and specify that you want it for a glide3 you should get the right one. You can write him your concerns about 3 and 4 pin conectors and he should know or respond for follow up questions.

I've previously ordered from him (for my Lhotz) and he was very careful to make sure that I got the right one.  Ordering on his site is a little difficult as he has 9 different ordering options, all with slightly different prices.  The only one that has a GX12-4 is the "mixte for Ninebot" which also has the Lemo connector (?).  So you really can't order and specify what you want - until you know what to order.

So I have used his "About" page to contact him.  Thanks all.

Archived