Ninebot Z10 - review after first 200 km

Igor Rz

Of course the original text is in Polish, so Google Translate will be useful :)

@Igor Rzuczek, what is the pedal height on Z10? I'm asking because you wrote that Z10 is made for offroad use, but from what I know, pedal height is too small for this purpose.

Pedal height is almost the same on Z10 as on Kingsong KS18L   Probably the only wheel with pedals noticably higher (and at higher angle for super sharp turns) is Gotway MSuperX

P1140779-small.jpg

10 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Pedal height is almost the same on Z10 as on Kingsong KS18L   Probably the only wheel with pedals noticably higher (and at higher angle for super sharp turns) is Gotway MSuperX

I was curious because in the video below, pedal height difference between Ninebot Z10 and Inmotion V10 seems rather huge. And from what I know V10 pedals are only half inch higher than in KS18L (172 mm vs 160 mm). Could you measure your Z10 and tell me distance between ground and the outer, upper edge of the pedal? This is the metodology used by both King Song and Inmotion.

Ninebot Z10  distance between ground and the outer, upper edge of the pedal is around 146-148 mm - measured on the real wheel, keeping it as straight as possible.  On Gotway MSuperX - also measured o "as straight as possible" it is around 175mm  - please post the same measurement for KS18L   and  Inmotion V10F  (measured on the real wheel, as Chinese "specification" is not always correct)

On 11/23/2018 at 5:32 PM, Lukasz said:

Ninebot Z10  distance between ground and the outer, upper edge of the pedal is around 146-148 mm - measured on the real wheel, keeping it as straight as possible.  On Gotway MSuperX - also measured o "as straight as possible" it is around 175mm  - please post the same measurement for KS18L   and  Inmotion V10F  (measured on the real wheel, as Chinese "specification" is not always correct)

I've just measured my KS-18L as precisely as possible and the pedal height is 153 mm. Of course two things should be taken into account - my tire has almost 4000 km of mileage and it's inflated to 2,5 bar only. However it's just 10 mm of difference between Z10 and KS18L/Xl, so it shouldn't be an big issue.

Archived