KS18L lockup issue - outdoors

hal2000

For me only inside, because outside I'm most of the time on it... Maybe a coincidence. Also all the explanation that this happens because of a oscillator that will somehow move or disconnect because of the temperature difference (going from warm outside to an aircon shop is a little bit wired for me... Now it's about 2°C outside and at home it's about 25°C and I'm using my KS every single morning for commuting to work... (again around 30°C at office) And since latest firmware update there is no lock anymore... So what is this oscillator for ? Is it a CPU oscillator ? If yes then how did they fix it by firmware update ? Or is there one CPU that is used during the run and another one when you are trolleying the wheel ? Well this is bizarre, illogical and will be so nice to get a real explanation from KS...

There is good news!
Kingsong was able to reproduce the wheel lock issue in his factory.
The problem arises from the external electromagnetic radiation of electrical devices when combined with static electricity from clothing. I think that in the near future there will be their recommendations for correcting this problem.

Finally, there is something that have some logic ! In fact when I think about it, it make sens as inside shops there is far more electromagnetics then outside. So when I think about all locks that happens to me it make sens... at last much more then a temperature/oscillator issues...

Archived