Buying an EUC with PayPal

Adam.

8 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Hello guys, I was wondering if PayPal was the best way to make a transaction so I can purchase a used InMotion V8. If not, suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.

I never used paypal for purchasing something used - imo they should give you nice protection, but depends upon what is agreed. Paypal needs something to make their decission in case of a dispute.

Like trackable delivery, guaranteed state of the wheel or "just used", who takes the risk of transport/transport damage, etc...

Maybe you can get some helpfull hints if you give some more detail (like if and which online platform used, etc).

Gotcha, I am talking to someone on Facebook Marketplace and the description is good and the photos accurately show the wear of the EUC. I'm really more concerned about it not showing up at all than I am getting something not described.

18 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Gotcha, I am talking to someone on Facebook Marketplace and the description is good and the photos accurately show the wear of the EUC. I'm really more concerned about it not showing up at all than I am getting something not described.

Some tipps:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/Transactions-for-Facebook-Marketplace/td-p/1394303

With googling a bit more there are surely many other useful hints to be found...

Edit: ... or that's just it ;)

Archived