Try My Best to Help Our INMOTION Fans

Jason Jiao

Q: my v5f is going backwards in neutral position, no calibration seems to help, what can I do? It was like this from beginning but now after a few uses worse, it wants to go back pretty strong and making acceleration take more effort. Its always been in factory settings i think - 2.1 or whatever. 

Q: when entereing an upward steep or hill it tends to tilt forward, is this normal? Feels kinda scary, can it have anything to do with problem nr 1?

Im a 175lb user, speed limit set at 20km/h bc Im not so experienced so i havnt been stressing it out i hope? 

Suggestion: add thicker calf support as If u have wide gap between calfs like some of us do it will need wider support, i added the ankle supports on my pads and this made it more comfy

Less of an angle on your feet pedals, the current angle is to much, it causes alot of stress on feet, and longer rides is gonna Hurt more then it has to, perhaps adjustable pedals +- 10degree angle after user preference

Longer time on power Button to turn off, sometimes If u wanna put headlight on you accidently power off the wheel. Just annoying really, hold for 3 or 5 sec to power off would be great If it has to have 2 functions. 

Abit more power, to me for distance and torque only, speed is all set for an cheap learning wheel. Maybe try reach 50km+ per charge.

All and all im saticfied with this wheel just not very comfortable as it is, to me that is.   

Sincerely, tmk

3 hours ago, Tobias Michael Karlsson said:

Q: my v5f is going backwards in neutral position, no calibration seems to help, what can I do? It was like this from beginning but now after a few uses worse, it wants to go back pretty strong and making acceleration take more effort. Its always been in factory settings i think - 2.1 or whatever. 

Q: when entereing an upward steep or hill it tends to tilt forward, is this normal? Feels kinda scary, can it have anything to do with problem nr 1?

Im a 175lb user, speed limit set at 20km/h bc Im not so experienced so i havnt been stressing it out i hope? 

Suggestion: add thicker calf support as If u have wide gap between calfs like some of us do it will need wider support, i added the ankle supports on my pads and this made it more comfy

Less of an angle on your feet pedals, the current angle is to much, it causes alot of stress on feet, and longer rides is gonna Hurt more then it has to, perhaps adjustable pedals +- 10degree angle after user preference

Longer time on power Button to turn off, sometimes If u wanna put headlight on you accidently power off the wheel. Just annoying really, hold for 3 or 5 sec to power off would be great If it has to have 2 functions. 

Abit more power, to me for distance and torque only, speed is all set for an cheap learning wheel. Maybe try reach 50km+ per charge.

All and all im saticfied with this wheel just not very comfortable as it is, to me that is.   

Sincerely, tmk

Try doing the calibration(s) in the app...

19 hours ago, Nic said:

How are you going to stop wobbles if you can't squeeze the wheel?

hmmm... In my experience squeezing the wheel will CAUSE wobbles. The best way to stop them is relaxing, not squeezing. I just let the wheel move naturally between my legs without touching (except when carving). 

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

hmmm... In my experience squeezing the wheel will CAUSE wobbles. The best way to stop them is relaxing, not squeezing. I just let the wheel move naturally between my legs without touching (except when carving). 

Also, its much more difficult to ride when there is nothing to stabilise with the legs ... especially for new riders. EUC will also be more compact if fatter rather than taller or wider.

Edited by Nic

• 1 month later...

I think I've hit a bug in the Inmotion app : when the wheel is paired with my Android phone, it will send the sound of any incoming calls to the EUC speakers as well.  This is very annoying, as the bluetooth connection is activated when charging.  I charge my EUC quite often at work, so this is really annoying. 

When I disable calls for the EUC in the Android bluetooth settings screen (tested with Android8 and 9), it refuses to play any music through its speakers anymore... 

If I connect my phone to external speakers, I expect to hear calls also through the speakers, should I not?

I am pretty sure that you don't need to connect your phone to the wheel while it is charging. That you can connect is IMHO a feature, not a bug. Having said that, I never use the app for anything else than setting wheel parameters (for which it is just fine, or even decent) and I find it to be a horribly overloaded battery sucker (in the older version I have installed), IMHO.

Edited by Mono

16 hours ago, Mono said:

If I connect my phone to external speakers, I expect to hear calls also through the speakers, should I not?

I am pretty sure that you don't need to connect your phone to the wheel while it is charging. That you can connect is IMHO a feature, not a bug. Having said that, I never use the app for anything else than setting wheel parameters and I find it to be a horribly overloaded battery sucker (in the older version I have installed), IMHO.

In Android, I can connect external speakers and can define the bluetooth connection so that they should be used either for sound only or calls only or both. 

When I connect my Inmotion V10 to my phone, I disable the BT connection for calls, but enable the connection for audio.  That doesn't work, the 'calls' option must be enabled as well.

• Upvote 1