Are the Inmotion wheels sold by Gearbest now legit?

rolekl

3 hours ago, adampj said:

Contacted UPS today, as no further updated tracking since my last post. They have confirmed Wednesday 19th Dec as my delivery date. Hope all this info goes to help those thinking about ordering from our good friends in China in the future :)

Nice, so 5 days after arrival at UPS? That means it will be after Christmas for our wheels after all @Simone Malicius, unless we're due for an update today/tomorrow.

Waiting game was more fun with the updates 😂 still excited though 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

Woaww Xmas is cominggggggggg ! happy for you @adampjabout mine and Kevin ( lol .. our wheels are like brothers ahaha )

well they are probably still " stuck " in Mala which might be in the end the cargo place i mentioned and probably Polish customs... let's see, congratulations for your upcoming wheel :w00t2:

Thanks @Simone Malicius 😎.

For me specifically, the Wheel sat in "Mala" state on tracking for 12 days then appeared in Lodz, then 2 days later UPS "received" it into their system, ready for local processing with UPS. UPS had it marked as a UPS Standard delivery type, which from trying to figure out ship times on the UPS website, I found they advise 5 days for DE to UK deliveries (apparently). Following this, UPS first showed activity on 14/12 and have advised delivery is 19/12 expected, 5 days later. Overall, "Mala" to delivery (in my case) will be a total of 19 days from first showing as in Mala on my tracking. 

Gearbest did confirm their was a delay on my delivery by email around about the time it was in Mala so if you do not experience the same delay, hopefully you will have a shorter time to wait perhaps. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! :efefae4566:

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Love the excitement in this thread. Collective delivery anticipation:D

Enjoy, guys! This, like learning to ride, can only be experienced once, and it's great. So prepare to gear up yourself and the wheel and have a blast!

I don't know what anticipation you're talking about... :laughbounce2:

#CMONalready ;-)

IMG_20181218_002857_Bokeh-01.thumb.jpeg.5abde35be2ccca4474dcf0000b2a11f7.jpeg

@adampj thank you for all the info.. with those we can have a kind of idea how the transit goes

indeed with 2 different shippings you had 2 totally different experiences !!! Interesting !

my tracking says wheel arrived on 13th dec morning in Mala and by now is still there ( 5 days )

@KevinvdV seems like our wheels already said goodbye to each other LOL... loss of a brother is too huge to be indifferent :cry2:

at least my tracking still shows it in Mala.. hopefully is just a delay on the update :-P let's see what happens :w00t2:

@meepmeepmayer indeed it's really exciting :-D honestly here weather conditions are not the best for a newbie but the earlier it gets here, the better :P

6 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

indeed it's really exciting :-D honestly here weather conditions are not the best for a newbie but the earlier it gets here, the better :P

I got my first (and still only) wheel in january. First outdoor ride was on an icy mountain road. You won't care about the weather:w00t2:(unless it rains so hard you can't go out, that would be mean).

Pad your wheels up well, first outdoor day is the one with the most scratches.

Happy for you all!

j3.thumb.jpg.6b5e657667a5d91147901cba3157b685.jpgj5.thumb.jpg.2eba7bf71c7bb7c88347dc31e19064b6.jpg

1 hour ago, Simone Malicius said:

ok ok ,.. mine is getting weird look :

gearbest_track_weird.jpg

so " clearance "  about ? LOL .. did u guys get this part of the status? :-P maybe i skipped the other steps and it's already at ups? ahaha.. yeah daydreaming is a blast :w00t2: :laughbounce2:

Here was my latest one fella if its any help, with a delivery ETA of 19/12:

Screenshot_20181219-153008__01.thumb.jpg.eb0a96c2e0b99417121dc71b03d7b21c.jpg

16 minutes ago, adampj said:

:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Merry Christmas Guys. Well Done Gearbest. 😎 No additional customs fees either. Happy lad right now. 

IMG_20181219_151833-04.thumb.jpeg.0ed54f899e8a3104906a4a4301ad041e.jpeg

Also don't forget UPS! 😊

19 minutes ago, KevinvdV said:

Wow, so your wheel wil be there faster after all! Mine is still in Lodz... Don't think I'll get it before Christmas, 5 days left 

@adampjlooks awesome! Did you get to ride it already? 

i believe there is some " missing part " in every single track LOL.. mine missed some steps that you had..

you missed some steps that adams had .......... = is not too reliable !

probably also yours is at my same stage ;) anyway the most important thing is that is moving and not seating in a depot waiting next year LOL

24 minutes ago, KevinvdV said:

Wow, so your wheel wil be there faster after all! Mine is still in Lodz... Don't think I'll get it before Christmas, 5 days left 

@adampjlooks awesome! Did you get to ride it already? 

Ha no I haven't ridden it yet. It came with an EU charger, so I've had to just go out and buy this UK cable today before I can start charging it. If your in the EU you'll be all set. :)

IMG_20181219_161251-01.thumb.jpeg.eeaf46489f08d14061a39bb8166d6cd2.jpeg

16 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

i believe there is some " missing part " in every single track LOL.. mine missed some steps that you had..

probably also yours is at my same stage ;) anyway the most important thing is that is moving and not seating in a depot waiting next year LOL

You were right! Looking at the date of my update this morning, it's the same as yours 😊 hope is back up 😅

19 + 5 = 24, so there's still a chance 

Edit: the Chinese text means customs clearance completed

Screenshot_2018-12-20-07-45-02-278_com.globalegrow.app.gearbest.png

Hey. I am a proud owner of V5F since 3 days now. Promo is what made me buy unicycle instead of esk8 or escooter :) So far I am pleased, though need to get used to it.

Had some serious doubts for the first two weeks as I was provided wrong tracking number. I use Paypal/Revolut combo (which I recommend for purchases like that), so worst case scenario I would get my cash back. 

I hope I will enjoy the unicycle and perhaps find similiar occassion for better model later next year ;-) 

Cheers

1 hour ago, crun said:

I hope I will enjoy the unicycle and perhaps find similiar occassion for better model later next year ;-) 

Next year (January the 1st) is about when you'll want to upgrade. Not because the V5F ist bad or anything at all, just because of the upgrade urge, the one you're already showing. Now you're hooked:D

Congratulations on the nice wheel and nice choice of type of ridable;) The future is bright, just wear wrist guards and other protection.

On 12/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, Simone Malicius said:

Do you have an update? Silence here since the 19th 😒

kevin no LOL

but i kind of thought it wouldn't move this weekend :-(

our " only hope " is that it silently moved to ups facility and on monday they start to handle it ! with all these holidays around if is not this week then it'll ebe at least the 2nd or 3rd the delivery ! good luck to us 

Merry Christmas :-)

Woke up this morning checking gearbest as usual, but still no update 😢

But then I checked another tracking site, which I always do after I check gearbest, and it showed progress 😍 

Wheel is now in Germany in the hands of UPS. And it's only 220km away from me! 

I'm confident I will have my wheel before the year is over 😁😁😁

Screenshot_2018-12-28-09-33-12-413_com.android.chrome.png

24 minutes ago, KevinvdV said:

Woke up this morning checking gearbest as usual, but still no update 😢

But then I checked another tracking site, which I always do after I check gearbest, and it showed progress 😍 

Wheel is now in Germany in the hands of UPS. And it's only 220km away from me! 

I'm confident I will have my wheel before the year is over 😁😁😁

woawwww nice !! i double checked mine and.... is not moving LOL ! i've to wait " next year " for my wheel :facepalm:

Archived