Are the Inmotion wheels sold by Gearbest now legit?

rolekl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

yeah is cool but in my case even weird.. 

the tracking was doing "countdown" to lodz just like you and now just now it updates "the train is at brest" lol what about lodz? ahaha let's see :P

Yeah, didn't get a notification for Lodz as well. Only the countdown (lowest was 444km). Last notification was that the train 'was' at Brest.

Though Brest is the stop before Lodz, hopefully tomorrow another update. I feel like they're doing an update every 2 days

30 minutes ago, adampj said:

Hi @KevinvdV, @Simone Malicius, @ED209,

Here's my V10 journey to the UK so far . Hope it provides a little more detailed info for you guys! 

Tracking.thumb.PNG.63dd5242d1418fa2c0ce938417dce3c7.PNG

All the best, Adam.

Mine totally disappeard... it was in Brest and now it just says " from germany to italy " ... i don't wanna dream but probably it made it to germany already? if so.. UPS might handle it any moment .............. :D but.. dreams aside from Belarus to Poland who knows how " bad " customs will check! Once in Poland is just a matter of " drive time " cause is UE ;P

27 minutes ago, Simone Malicius said:

Belarus to Poland who knows how " bad " customs will check!

"Recently, measures have been taken to increase the speed of the China-Poland cargo railway connection, such as non-stop cargo-scanning container inspection introduced on the Polish-Belarus border." - Article Link.

Might be a bit quicker than you think! You can also check your tracking ID on the UPS tracking website. It'll tell you when UPS have your order actually in their hands and once they do, an ETA for delivery once they have received it in the first instance.

Hi @KevinvdV, @Simone Malicius,

Don't give up hope quite yet - it looks like their may have been a delay in my particular shipment. I just spotted this e-mail from Gearbest hidden away in my e-mail:

GB.thumb.PNG.8898a2a9391aa6c9860f4dc4be2ab595.PNG

So maybe it is normally quicker for delivery from Brest to Lodz, and mine was delayed longer than normal? Fingers crossed for you! 

@adampj i've got a similar email from gearbest just today.. is not about my v5f but from Xiaomi 365 ( which i bought earlier but was shipped later than v5f ) 

this xiaomi is for my gf !

same like you BUT :

You will receive the parcel within 50-60 working days. Please kindly wait for your parcel patiently. " ......... boom :-D

while my v5f is still in brest ;)

31 minutes ago, KevinvdV said:

Any idea where this is? (country/city) 

Would like to draw the route for future reference 

Screenshot_2018-12-13-16-47-21-470_com.globalegrow.app.gearbest.png

LOL ... Kevin.. how many trains to " mala " ? i believe is just one.. mine was in MALA today (like you ) at 9:00AM !

ahaha  i was looking for this MALA in google map.. the best i found was this:

https://goo.gl/maps/LZYpQX7D2r52

which actually makes sense is Cargo Logistic place in POLAND ( that means customs passed ... !!!!!!)

On 12/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, luixivan said:

mala is located in kielce, poland.

https://goo.gl/maps/2uytymBbTqE2

the next steep is lodz, poland.

my Z10 is in lodz

how long yours has been in Mala? could you post your tracking screenshot? at the moment 2 days are gone in Mala for my(and probably Kevin) euc ;)

We just had our first snow in Belgium where I live 😅 I hope I'll be able to use my wheel wgen it arrives! 

Didn't get an update from gearbest today, seems like they stopped giving an update every 2 days. I still think it can arrive before Christmas. (should be here by now though) 

5 hours ago, adampj said:

You reckon that quick? That would be awesome. It is now only feeling real ha it seems like it is on that train FOREVER. Cheers @ED209

Yes, even though It is a busy period for us right now. Once it has left koeln, Germany, it will take a day to arrive in the UK. It should be out for delivery come Monday, if you miss the delivery attempt, ring up UPS straight away and tell them you will collect from the Depot.This is so the driver leaves it at customer counter on his arrival back to the Depot.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, adampj said:

Finally! It's in UPS's hands. The excitement is killing me. DAYS to go now fingers crossed. :w00t2:

Screenshot_20181215-215033-01.thumb.jpeg.fbd1334568842c236dde77827fab49d7.jpeg

Contacted UPS today, as no further updated tracking since my last post. They have confirmed Wednesday 19th Dec as my delivery date. Hope all this info goes to help those thinking about ordering from our good friends in China in the future :)

1 hour ago, adampj said:

Contacted UPS today, as no further updated tracking since my last post. They have confirmed Wednesday 19th Dec as my delivery date. Hope all this info goes to help those thinking about ordering from our good friends in China in the future :)

Woaww Xmas is cominggggggggg ! happy for you @adampjabout mine and Kevin ( lol .. our wheels are like brothers ahaha )

well they are probably still " stuck " in Mala which might be in the end the cargo place i mentioned and probably Polish customs... let's see, congratulations for your upcoming wheel :w00t2:

Archived