Are the Inmotion wheels sold by Gearbest now legit?

rolekl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the last reasons that explains a price increase or a non-existent stock is logistics. In fact, Gearbest negotiates the shipping price of its products to Europe according to the space available in the rail freight containers.
As we approach the ends year events, the containers are full. EUC and other electrical devices take up a lot of space. So the shipping price can quickly rise very high.

@KevinvdV Completely normal. It's on a train somewhere on the way from China, or waiting to be put on that train.

Usually, people never get any shipping statuses/updates until the wheel has arrived in Europe. It can very well happen you get your first update the day you get the wheel delivered. "Your wheel is somewhere in the Netherlands" on the same day you get the package. It's not like precise shipping tracking inside a country or the EU.

So don't worry, everything is proceeding exactly as one would expect. It will arrive, maybe as a complete surprise:efee47c9c8:

@KevinvdV relax. I am in the same position as you, I couldn't miss out on this opportunity. Guess what, I ordered a V10f from Ali express, mid October and yet the wheel still hasn't arrived, It is just a busy period right now. I am confident your wheel will arrive. 

Hello everybody, V5F back 350 euros white modele only

white.PNG

Like i said 350 is the best max price

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, jojo33 said:

For V5F I do not recommend buying them above 350 euros

6 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Hey hey :popcorn: gearbest selling protective cover, tire and trolley for the V5F

V10 & V8 Protective cover and parts & accesories

hello everyone :-) new on the forum.. waiting for my v5f to reach italy!

it was sent by gearbest on 21 november and is almost in europe! About troley accessory it was included in the one i bought ! anyone else got it already and can confirm?

from their page they clarify this CUSTOMER Q&A 

one of the customers ask if it comes with foldable hanlde and gearbest reply:

" yes it comes with a foldable handle " 

14 minutes ago, Simone Malicius said:

hello everyone :-) new on the forum.. waiting for my v5f to reach italy!

it was sent by gearbest on 21 november and is almost in europe! About troley accessory it was included in the one i bought ! anyone else got it already and can confirm?

from their page they clarify this CUSTOMER Q&A 

one of the customers ask if it comes with foldable hanlde and gearbest reply:

" yes it comes with a foldable handle " 

Welcome and congratulations The V5F is a great starter wheel. I miss mine. 

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

Welcome and congratulations The V5F is a great starter wheel. I miss mine. 

Thank you Rehab1, i'm honestly excited to get on it ! i'll try to do my baby steps without rush :-D while waiting long shipment and reading here and there i started to buy items i might need like protections/extra inner tube and little things ;)

11 minutes ago, Simone Malicius said:

Thank you Rehab1, i'm honestly excited to get on it ! i'll try to do my baby steps without rush :-D while waiting long shipment and reading here and there i started to buy items i might need like protections/extra inner tube and little things ;)

Your welcome. Trust me if you really enjoy this sport your list of items will continue to grow. Enjoy! 

3 hours ago, KevinvdV said:

According to gearbest app my wheel is still in Russia on its way to Bresk 🤔 

Parcelapp says it's in Germany already. Confused a bit, but I gyess Gearbest is more precise? Just hope to get it before Christmas brake. 

Me too!

13 hours ago, KevinvdV said:

Parcelapp says it's in Germany already. Confused a bit, but I gyess Gearbest is more precise? Just hope to get it before Christmas brake. 

Kevin probably yoy are in the same situation as I'm.. euc should be still in the train somewhere in Russia lol but Gearbest already managed to create label and shipment for ups.. that said it does have to get in Germany for ups to handle it... Xmas goods congestion worry me 😭

2 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

Kevin probably yoy are in the same situation as I'm.. euc should be still in the train somewhere in Russia lol but Gearbest already managed to create label and shipment for ups.. that said it does have to get in Germany for ups to handle it... Xmas goods congestion worry me 😭

15 hours ago, KevinvdV said:

I've received an update today to say the train carrying my order has arrived in Lodz, Poland.

I can also see that Gearbest have generated UPS shipping labels going from Germany, so I'm guessing it'll be transshipped from Poland to Germany, then Germany via UPS to the UK (in my instance). I'm hoping once it's in the hands of good old trusty UPS, it'll be a swift journey over for the last leg fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, jojo33 said:

Gearbest and poland associate agent publish UPS tracking 2 weeks maximum before be really send...Landed in Germany, take few days for european countries

yeah its ups "standard" it should take 3 days :/ my tracking was going very smooth but then it made 500km only in 2 days.. "old soviet block" not working on Sunday ahaha.. even trains stop :P still 1400km to lodz.. than Germany and then italy;) 

Archived