The Gotway login server is offline, affecting the ability to login into the GW App Globally. If you're on Android. there's the original GW App that doesn't require login & thanks to @palachzzz efforts, WheelLog as well. Seems that Darknessbot is experiencing a few gremlins setting the speed config on GW hardware, hoping @Ilya Shkolnik can come up with a solution soon, as IOS users are pretty much out of luck for the moment :( 

https://images.ewheels.com/GWv2.apk

uc?export=view&id=1KfCfkoqIqYeYumF1OOYq2

I know it's like tilting at windmills when it comes to Gotway, etc. But if you haven't already done so, you should try and emphasize how much western users of their wheels hate depending on social media versions of their apps.

I am facing this issue since yesterday. Frustrated because my kebye gotway app on iPhone kept giving me the no internet connection. 

Luckily singapore is a small country(I’ve literally wheeled across the length of the island in about 3hrs including breaks), and my uniwheel friends stay all over, so there is always a friend nearby.

My friend came down to help me close my tiltback using his android phone.  However, the wheel still had tiltback. We compromised and set it to the highest tiltback speed on the app, which was 48kph. And it worked.... for now. As long as I don’t go above 48kph. 

Lemme know if u guys experience the same issue as well when u try to close all tiltback. 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Garrie Lim said:

I’m pretty sure I know what a tiltback is, so please do not insult my intelligence. 

Wow.

First off, I'm not insulting your intelligence, just trying to be helpful.

This has been confused on the MSX before with even experienced riders, but since you don't seem open-minded to actual help, I'll keep quiet then :ph34r:

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

Wow.

First off, I'm not insulting your intelligence, just trying to be helpful.

This has been confused on the MSX before with even experienced riders, but since you don't seem open-minded to actual help, I'll keep quiet then :ph34r:

My first downvote. Well maybe my second. Somebody missed their Dale Carnegie lesson. 

This explains a lot!

My Gotway app stopped allowing me to login 4 days ago.

I was going crazy trying to understand this?

Said "No Network - Check Internet Connection".

So I DL'ed the 1.0 app which I am stuck using now.

New app coming Righteous! :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Vanzen said:

Some people have serious issues ...

Scary.

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My first downvote. Well maybe my second. Somebody missed their Dale Carnegie lesson. 

4 minutes ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

lmao, what a rude knob. (i am not insulting your intelligence, just your personality)

Great reminders of why I love this forum so much.... 

l_fb4ce320-3783-11e5-94f2-a1ea47000023.j

@Garrie Lim i read your latest response and decided it was not worthy to post due to it’s inflammatory nature. Do you feel it was appropriate to answer a member’s generous advice in the distasteful manner you did? 

Archived