Jean Dublin

GT16 Top Speed Test - Fall at 51km/h without protection

5 hours ago, Scatcat said:

Someone, don't remember who, told me a pair of jeans you fall on at 25mph keeps the asphalt from your skin for half a second or so - then you're on the grinder. Not sure I want something that can destroy a pair of 501's in half a second rubbing against my skin.

:) 

This is the first time I feel happy for the roads we have here in Greece, a 501 would last ages, the asphalt here is very slide friendly. :)

I just remembered what tha asphalt was like in the UK, one could bleed just by running his hand over. I get your point again, thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love so did I get this right? The story started with you being sober?...I wounded what could happen at "happy hour" 😁

:innocent1:  I plead the fifth.  :whistling:  And hey we do have a charter of rights in Canada!  :w00t2:

https://ronellislaw.com/right-plead-fifth-stand/

And a constitution!  I must have slept through that social studies class :yawn:.  You learn something new every day!

I’m just going to say pass the bratwurst and sauerkraut and happy Oktoberfest!

Da liegt der Hund begraben!  I guess one could also say this about me:  Sie hat nicht alle Tassen im Schrank!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

... we do have a charter of rights in Canada!  :w00t2:

Oops, we now know your approximate location. :o ... You will now need to relocate for your own protection! :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

:ph34r:  Maaaaybe I just say that to throw mom....er... others off my trail!  You never know who might be watching!  

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.  - Sun Tzu

• Like 2

I read Hunka’s link above. In Canada you do not have to take the stand in a trial against you but if decide to do so or make a statement you give up your right of silence and have to answer the questions.

So !..........  Hunka has already made statements and is now required by law to elaborate when asked questions about those statements. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:ph34r:  Maaaaybe I just say that to throw mom....er... others off my trail!  You never know who might be watching! 

Yeah ... good move ... they'll never suspect that! :whistling:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Although reality can sometimes be stranger than fiction 

Unfortunately your words ring true. The Kentucky prison system is currently running a security check on me just so I can see my dying brother in the hospital tomorrow. I give up.

Help me laugh...or atleast smile Hunka.

Maybe this will help...

animated-christmas-card-image-0142.gif

I just wish I had a chimney ... :innocent1:

Edited by Nic
  • Like 1