cheapest reliable online shops or sellers.

StridAst

I figured I would start a thread for listing reliable places online to purchase EUs from. Since it might be helpful to people just looking to get started.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Electric-Bicycle/1478146_259864063.html

This is the seller I purchased from. My EU showed up in about a week and a half. Only problem I had was the plug was a UK plug instead of a US one. Not an issue for me, as I have both spare adapters as well as a plug strip that accepts several plug standards.

I got the rockwheel gp12. Its a 12 inch one listed for $550. Not to be confused with the rockwheel gr12. Which I believe is one there listed for 750. The gp12 was purchased more because I was looking for a 12 inch EU that would fit in my kayak. It lacks much battery capacity but its been quite fun learning how to ride it. I am already planning on buying a spare battery for it (any thicker for a larger battery and it wouldn't fit)

Anyone else care to list some other sellers? Perhaps a good seller for Gotway EUs since they seem to be one of the most popular here?

I Still think it is not a really Rockwheel, it is a fake!

Just in case somebody whould like to have a authentical Rockwheel and is ordering this!

At the moment all sellers at Ali have problems with selling EU, because inventist complain against the sellers there.

So they reopen (relisted) there shops with EU's and do not ship to countries where Inventist "hold" (still) the patend (USA onlyl right now what i know).

So Ali sellers extremly pay attention to it, so they do not get blocked there hole shop!

You can order at Banggod, Dealextreme etc.....they do not care ship to USA.

• 1 month later...

I figured I would start a thread for listing reliable places online to purchase EUs from. Since it might be helpful to people just looking to get started.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Electric-Bicycle/1478146_259864063.html

This is the seller I purchased from. My EU showed up in about a week and a half. Only problem I had was the plug was a UK plug instead of a US one. Not an issue for me, as I have both spare adapters as well as a plug strip that accepts several plug standards.

Hello sir.I don't know if your GR12 is really or not.Anyway,we manufacturer doesn't sell on Ali.If you have more question you can contact me.I hope I can help you :)  :)

Don't know if these are the cheapest, but http://www.wheelgo.com/ is a UK distributor based in London. Jason is an active member of several electric wheel forums.

While you can undoubtedly get cheaper wheels direct form Hong Kong and Hangzhou it will cost you over 150£ to return a faulty unit, you can post a unit to London from anywhere in the UK for around 20£.

At the time of writing he stocks the ips132 (F400) and the Ninebot Elite.

I am not sure at all is this a wheel that is fun to drive curves with!?

Depense on the edge radius of this (hard? tire) it can be a pain in the ass......

Also to get a replacment tire is maybe not that easy.

• 1 month later...

Archived