"NineTool" - Increase max speed Ninebot and change model

MRN76

Very intereted. Can I have some additional info? I'd want to know, in the s2->turbo mode, how it works about:

Battery: ¿Decreases its limits and duration? ¿How much? 

Speed: What is the new speed limit with this firm? 

Cut-off: Real risks. Where's the limit? 

Finally: Only BT access is needed, isn't it? No need to open the device. 

Thank you in advance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Great news! 

I might need this for Z6 to Z10, but i presume that is only important if i change the battery pack? Any other advantage of switching Z6 to Z10?

The battery does not need to be changed. Limits will be as at Z10, it is especially useful when the battery is low, the wheel will allow you to go faster Z6, and it will beep less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MRN76 said:

S2-> Turbo - only 2 km/h. (I am working on changing the limit to 30kmch, but it is not known yet when I’ll finish it

Thank you. I'd be very interested if that work is finally made.

And what about the other questions? 

Cut-off: Real risks. Where's the limit? 

Thanks!. 

Edited by Even Flow

53 minutes ago, Even Flow said:

The faster you drive, the faster the battery discharges. For battery it is safe.

54 minutes ago, Even Flow said:

Cut-off: Real risks. Where's the limit? 

Safe limit with two batteries 30 km/h. (I soldered 20 devices on firmware 7.6.0 using the soldering method, everyone is happy)

56 minutes ago, Even Flow said:

Disassemble the device is not necessary. Need a android mobile phone with bluetooth le.

• Like 1

Only for my interest...

If you change z6 -> z10

>Possible to go faster, but whats with the aafzy depending on the weaker motor power??? 

Or is the z6 motor the same and just throttled with software??? Otherwise i would be very careful riding the z6 at z10 speeds:efef927839:

But absolutly great work:thumbup:

12 hours ago, MRN76 said:

The battery does not need to be changed. Limits will be as at Z10, it is especially useful when the battery is low, the wheel will allow you to go faster Z6, and it will beep less.

Sounds great!  If I switch Z6 to Z10, can I switch it back?  I may want to do some A/B testing between Z6/Z10 and a real Z10.

4 hours ago, MRN76 said:

Disassemble the device is not necessary. Need a android mobile phone with bluetooth le.

Do you know if a Motorola Moto-E4+ will work?  I don't know anything about Android phones, just bought one recently to run your Apps, and a couple others.  The specifications say it is: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX.   So it looks like it will work, and I'm guessing any recent phone would have Bluetooth LE, right?

35 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

Do you know if a Motorola Moto-E4+ will work?  I don't know anything about Android phones, just bought one recently to run your Apps, and a couple others.  The specifications say it is: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX.   So it looks like it will work, and I'm guessing any recent phone would have Bluetooth LE, right?

Try, a link to the program in the first post.

46 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

Sounds great!  If I switch Z6 to Z10, can I switch it back?  I may want to do some A/B testing between Z6/Z10 and a real Z10. 

Yes you can. I will provide codes for conversion.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

What difference can this make to my Ninebot C+? 

4 posts above, I described the difference.

It can also be flashed to the model P, but it will not go 30km/h, about 25-26 will be the maximum speed.

• Upvote 1

A new version 1.1. Added support for firmware 7.6.0 for model A1/B1/S2, in it the maximum speed on the turbo model is increased to 30km/h.
The replacement price for the model is now one and is 30$.
Who changed the model to turbo - connect to the wheel and press button "FW 7.6.0"
The firmware process takes about 9 minutes

• Upvote 2