MRN76

"NineTool" - Increase max speed Ninebot and change model

I want to upgrade my Z10, how do I send you the info from the app and pay you for the service and code?

2 hours ago, Liv2xplore said:

I want to upgrade my Z10, how do I send you the info from the app and pay you for the service and code?

If you click on the link below it will take you to a very good resource that I used previously, with good step by step instructions.  The web page is in Spanish, but if you are using Google Chrome it should automatically translate it to English.  Hope this helps.

https://iwheelsurvive.com/ninetool/

16 hours ago, fbhb said:

If you click on the link below it will take you to a very good resource that I used previously, with good step by step instructions.  The web page is in Spanish, but if you are using Google Chrome it should automatically translate it to English.  Hope this helps.

https://iwheelsurvive.com/ninetool/

Thank you. I'm in contact with him now.

I did the update yesterday. I love the result! A great step off point before I go to the faster wheels. I have a group ride Sunday that's on flat ground so I'm a little concerned about battery life. Pretty sure I'll be taking 5 or 10 miles off my range but that's a small price for the extra head room and to be able to go over 30. So far the best I've had is 32 mph which felt screaming fast!

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Liv2xplore said:

I did the update yesterday. I love the result! A great step off point before I go to the faster wheels. I have a group ride Sunday that's on flat ground so I'm a little concerned about battery life. Pretty sure I'll be taking 5 or 10 miles off my range but that's a small price for the extra head room and to be able to go over 30. So far the best I've had is 32 mph which felt screaming fast!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the firmware, it really is a great upgrade to the Z10.  Jut remember to take care when getting close to the top speeds at Any battery level, due to the lower headroom compared to stock, other than that I have found it to be totally safe.  And yes, the Only downside is the reduced range of an already comparatively low range wheel but definitely well worth the trade off IMHO!  

Edited by fbhb