"NineTool" - Increase max speed Ninebot and change model

MRN76

3 hours ago, MRN76 said:

I will not upload firmware with a limit of 65 anywhere. We will test the real safe speed and after that I will post the updated program. Idling on a fully charged battery 80kmch is very good. It is interesting to know the idle speed on a fully discharged battery.

:efee8c29ce: but, but, but.. :crying: 

I want one, jokes aside if that custom battery a'la 1420Wh custom battery become a reality and you release your firmware after testing I might just have to sit down and run the numbers, really.

I am not worried about "re-learning" everyone talk about really, if there is a curve it's all about physics anyway not a from the ground up re-learning curve so to speak. This is giving me hope at least cause the speed limitation is what stopped me from going down the Z10 route, considering what yo get a Z10 for now it's more about realizing it and that custom battery is also a hurdle for me and must be available.

I find it shocking how fast I can drain the battery on eh MSX to a level where at least I feel it must be topped up again to enjoy the ride and it's not about Gotway batteries, more like ho I ride it so all that blame is on me in this case. Seen others in the past discuss how long it can least even riding pretty aggressively but I just cannot seam to get as far even if environment and weight is about equal, definitions though can absolute differ so hard to say I just know I want more battery power but seams to be a very fine wheel other than these highly personal demands.

1 hour ago, palachzzz said:

As we know, MSX 84V has idle speed = 78 km\h, at 55 km\h it usually starts beeping, and one our guy overlean MSX at speed about 63-64 km\h. But MSX has more powerfull battery (about 5 kW). So you definately right that 60 km\h and more - not good idea for Z10 with its battery (about 3.5kW). But KS-18L feels pretty OK at speed 50 km\h with almost the same battery. So I think 50 km\h on Z10 should be OK for a carefull rider. By the way, another our guy overlean KS-18L several times, at speed 42km\h, 50km\h, and even 15 km\h. 

Yes for 84v that seams about spot on to me, also hear beeps around 55km/h, with exceptions at any direction of course.

Yesterday I had a slight dip of the peddles at 58.2km/h WheelLog speed but reacted very fast and slight lift off saved me from crashing and burning, of course that send some shivers down the spine for sec or two but also a smile on my face after realizing what I just walked away from. :facepalm:

Will be interesting to see if possible to realize this little adventure into Z10 speed land, of course also doing so before Gotway can manage to spit out yet a new variant able to to push their boundaries north of this and do so keeping it under it's monstrous 22".  I would like to have one of those too backed up by lots and lots of battery and reaching very high speeds so I could back off slightly and cruise longer distance at at a speed I feel ok with for transportation (and fun :efee47c9c8: ), safety margins so to speak. The MSX too feels so very solid at high speeds and not bothered by slight irregularities even at 50, 55 or even touching the 60km/h, at least temporarily before must lift off again, so assume the Z10 will have no problem feeling great at a higher speed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just turned a C+ into a E+ (speed-wise) using this method and it works well. I only have 4km with the mod so I cannot tell how it will behave in the long term. Next step is to build a 320wh battery to increase range.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adi Sugiharto said:

It doesn't work for my one S2 :cry2: i've update FW turbo but speed still 25km/h..

I did not seem to give you a code that translates the model from S2 to turbo.
In firmware 7.6.0, the limits are fixed only for the turbo model. Limits A1,S1,S2 remained unchanged.

36 minutes ago, MRN76 said:

Soon it will be possible. While there are tests 50km/h. You can become a tester 55km/h. For you I will do it for free. But I do not answer, if you suddenly fall at a speed above 45km/h.

That's a great news ! I would be happy to become a tester ! 

I already wear full motocross equipment, a jacket with integrated protection and a full face helmet, I obviously hope there will be no problem,

but I would be a minimum protected if that happens

Just ordered my Z6... first thing to do is immediately to get the speed unlock, thank you for this tool @MRN76 next is to get the original battery pack a deserved upgrade. Do you know where can I order a battery pack case? So I use whatever cells I want?

8 minutes ago, Noillek said:

Just ordered my Z6... first thing to do is immediately to get the speed unlock, thank you for this tool @MRN76 next is to get the original battery pack a deserved upgrade. Do you know where can I order a battery pack case? So I use whatever cells I want?

Make the battery yourself. You can put 112 batteries 18650 (14S8P)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kyajulik89 said:

Hi,

How are you?

Tell me please, it works on MiniPro ?

I mean can I increase the speed with that apk?

If yes so here is the screenshot of my app I'll need some activation code for it.

Thanks a lot man!

Screenshot_2018-11-28-13-48-56-764_com.mrn76.NineTool.png

Hey. No, minipro is not supported by my program. Alexey does program for them. Maybe by the new year he will finish (Everyone hopes so)

FYI ( @MRN76 )

The decision was taken that firmware mods are not allowed in this forum.

The forum rules were just changed to reflect this:

So this topic will be removed soon.

Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Edited by Chriull

2 hours ago, MaxMi said:

I'm very disappointed about this decision, regardless of how firmware mod is more or less interesting.

I think it could or should better have been done preceded by a discussion in a dedicated thread.

2 hours ago, MaxMi said:

Instead, if someone shows his imprudence in any way other than modding the firmware, including circumventing the cars at the top of the speed in the Big Apple, bumping pedestrians on the Brooklyn Bridge, burning red lights, stressing in every way mosfets, batteries and motor up to break the wheel, this is fine.

None of this has been portrayed as fine, but it is also different in several ways. In any case, pointing to other bad things to get away with something bad isn't a very promising line of argumentation.

20 minutes ago, Mono said:

pointing to other bad things to get away with something bad

This is not a defense argument, but a way to question the authoritativeness of this kind of moderation. But this is not a court, where (fortunately) the restrictions of law are less discretionary, and above all they are not retroactive. I suddenly understand that I'm in someone else's home, I can only decide how much I enjoy to stay there. However, each will draw its own deductions. Personally, I find this way of censoring really embarrassing, and so far from customs of my usual relationships, in the web as in the real world. Bye.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/28/2018 at 8:38 PM, Chriull said:

FYI ( @MRN76 )

The decision was taken that firmware mods are not allowed in this forum.

The forum rules were just changed to reflect this:

So this topic will be removed soon.

Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Сan we get the details why such decision was made?

• Upvote 1